Weezy Couric

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central

Even after all that, all I can think about are those teeth.

Comments

• "Miss Katie"... oh man.

• he is really really weird looking

• I like his reasoning for dropping the D. *PASUE*

That's a powerful "f*ck you" to his deadbeat father.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• My ex used to have spaces between her teeth, not nearly as bad as Wayne's though. We were doing something that involved rope one time (nothing kinky, perverts) and I said "oh look, it's your dental floss."

She was a shit-talker like me so she took it in stride.

• The only difference between crazy and eccentric is money.

• Options

Jeeesus....

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I thought he got his teeth fixed

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I thought he got his teeth fixed

You should have seen them before.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I think it's a look he's cultivating--like pirate chic or something...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    "I am a rapper. And I am a gangster, Miss Katie. And I do what I want."

Isn't it Mrs. Katie?

• Awwww man, I thought this was the whole interview! I rushed home all excited only to find out it's the same commercial I saw a couple days ago. Boo.

• Options

Something about this picture makes me think he's right in the middle of a mad stutter.

"Muh-muh-muh-muhmuh-muh-muhmuhmuhmuh-muh-Ms. Couric"

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I don't like how Miss Katie cocks her head to the side and squints a little to make herself look all serious-like. She's interviewing a rapper and you'd think she'd ease up on the body language a bit. It's only a 1-minute clip, though, and I haven't seen the rest.

• has this been discussed already?

wowzers.

back to the interview...

wowzers.

• I thought you were going to poast a new installment of Sweater Vests.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I like his reasoning for dropping the D. *PASUE*

That's a powerful "f*ck you" to his deadbeat father.

I always wondered why he did that like "how is Wayne harder than Dwayne?" My dad's name is Wayne (so is my middle name) so that's like the least gangster name ever.

That shit is real talk though.

• Options
    My ex used to have spaces between her teeth, not nearly as bad as Wayne's though. We were doing something that involved rope one time (nothing kinky, perverts) and I said "oh look, it's your dental floss."

She was a shit-talker like me so she took it in stride.

HAHAHA! One time I was out with an old girlfriend and there were buffalo wings involved (nothing kinky, perverts) and she told me that her mom can just put a wing in her mouth and strip it right down to the bone. Without thinking I said "your dad's a lucky man" to which I got "WHAT?" ..."oh uhhh, I said that's awesome".

• "gangsters don't ask questions" would make a pretty good t-shirt.

• Weez has that semi-dusted aura like some dudes I know who never fully recovered from that bad one on LSD.

• Katie looks smitten.

• i agree with his "semi-dusted aura". i know a few people who went to the "other side" with drugs but never really made it back and they can be awkward to say the least.

"i'm a gangsta and i do what i want"

and/or

"i'm a rapper and i do what i want"

would make nice gremilins, or gizmos or whatever they are called.

but i will say he is way more interesting than damn near everyone making music today.

• is it a Lil Wayne line that says something about a model from Sicily being So Silly?