Dump Mylatency as Moderator

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Better yet bring a gat and try to pop a cap in my ass.

Is that Steven Spielberg?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I've been away for a few days. I have been 100% happier in life since Mark took over moderator duties. It's like a Chevy Suburban has been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Mark!

THANKS RAJ!!! I'm just trying to do my job and keep things running tidy around here for ya. I'm also away from my office but never away from the 'strut. In Sayer We Trust.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    towelie's got the right idea.

spark. it's too hot to be on this b.s.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

1. I deleted Fatback's post because he used the word "Jap" which is offensive to more than a few of our posters. I threw in "getting sick of this thread" because that was the general consensus.

Dude, ask Fatback what he posted. Seriously, Fatback is a real good dude but he posted a joke that might be construed as a slur. HE POSTED THE WORD "JAP" when talking about Muro and JP. YES, I WAS SICK OF THE THREAD AND YOU CAN SENSE THE MALAISE WHEN READING IT. NO BACKPEDALING, I JUST POSTED THE EXPLANATION I FELT LIKE POSTING. DAMN, SORRY DUDE!!!! NO HARD FEELINGS, I VALUE YOUR OPINIONS, REALLY.

As to No. 2, what you seem to not be understanding is that I don't care if it was your idea of fun--that doesn't make it okay to alter other people's posts.

Point taken, I'm keeping my trigger finger on safety instead of having "inappropriate fun." Word to Ironfeet/Mango.

[/i]I am speaking on what I see as a fundamental problem with that message board.

Wow dude, okay sheesh, if it's that serious we can have a meeting when we get to NYC to hash out this fundamental problem. Better yet bring a gat and try to pop a cap in my ass. Saying, that's probably the only way to stop me from posting on here unless RAJ gives me a cease and decist.

This sh!t is really pretty open and shut.

Okay, wow. Once again, who made you judge, jury and executioner? Oops, I forgot this site was called fauxstrut.com, saying.

late pass

he was right to remove my statement. in fact, a lot of my statements should be removed. but only a very few are, so i don't give a fuck. i just wonder about the consistency vs. subjectivity of what is "offensive". that's a life searching question; however, a moderator on this board has this discretion and I respect that.

i def like to talks shit and sometimes like to get checked vs. shot. thanks.

ps--I'm not prejudice...I fucking hate everybody. specially them skinny white breeder motherfuckers. they make me so mad.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    pss--not only is m*** real good people, but he also gets my props for stepping up and helping where it counts.

you can moderate me anyday

i wouldn't know where to begin moderating.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    yeah, keep Mylatency as a moderator...I like to thnk of him like a renegade cop who plays by his own rules

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    guys, guys, guys!

i think we have learned a valuable lesson here and can all agree that i am god's gift to women and gay men the world over.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

ps--I'm not prejudice...I fucking hate everybody. specially them skinny white breeder motherfuckers. they make me so mad.

DIE!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    guys, guys, guys!

i think we have learned a valuable lesson here and can all agree that i am god's gift to women and gay men the world over.

You talk about gay men like pieces of meat and refer to women as "fags" in a du[/b]rogatory way.

guys, guys, guys!

You talk about gay men like pieces of meat and refer to women as "fags" in a du[/b]rogatory way.

why you hornery lil bitchmade. dont make me compile a list of 1-1500 (DISCUSS)[/b]ion points as to why you should be banned.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

why you hornery lil bitchmade. dont make me compile a list of 1-1500 (DISCUSS)[/b]ion points as to why you should be banned.

LOL
    I think we now know what Guzzo's next "thousand" list is going to be composed of....

guys, guys, guys!

"hornery"?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sure, it's like ornry and horny

Shig likes a little spice on his meatballs

I'll admit my statement was made when I was pretty pissed and stressed at work, but I still stand by the whole hornery thing. I'm just gonna leave it at that, I said my piece, folks saw it, and I'm finished with the subject

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dude your pathetic and fake. Why don't you talk to me instead of talking shit about me?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    dude you're[/b] pathetic and fake. Why don't you talk to me instead of talking shit about me?

quote edited by twoply

Better get on the ball, hogg, before I take your job.

dude your pathetic and fake. Why don't you talk to me instead of talking shit about me?

The beauty of this post is that I have no idea whether Guzzle means it or is simply offering a parody of himself. Truly no idea.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Isn't he just quoting you verbatim?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Why don't you talk to me?

YOU FOUND SOMEBODY ELSE, DIDN'T YOU. WHORE.

• i say ban this cornball, he claims to have edited posts because someone uses the word "jap"... funny because i read a lot of posts using the word "nigga" or "ni99a" or however you modify that shit... shit is mad offensive and i bet a lot of you wouldn't dare say that shit in front of some black people in the real world... get that ass knocked the fuck out or shanked if you say that shit around me in the real world... but get online and it's a whole different story... that some punk shit right thurr...

also, dude doesn't deserve a second chance at all, he banned that one phantom dude and didn't give him any kind of warning and no second chance... i am not feelin' this cat at all, some punk shit... get rid of him as a moderator and ban him from the board as well...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i say ban this cornball, he claims to have edited posts because someone uses the word "jap"... funny because i read a lot of posts using the word "nigga" or "ni99a" or however you modify that shit... shit is mad offensive and i bet a lot of you wouldn't dare say that shit in front of some black people in the real world... get that ass knocked the fuck out or shanked if you say that shit around me in the real world... but get online and it's a whole different story... that some punk shit right thurr...

also, dude doesn't deserve a second chance at all, he banned that one phantom dude and didn't give him any kind of warning and no second chance... i am not feelin' this cat at all, some punk shit... get rid of him as a moderator and ban him from the board as well...
    do you like free-jazz?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i say ban this cornball, he claims to have edited posts because someone uses the word "jap"... funny because i read a lot of posts using the word "nigga" or "ni99a" or however you modify that shit... shit is mad offensive and i bet a lot of you wouldn't dare say that shit in front of some black people in the real world... get that ass knocked the fuck out or shanked if you say that shit around me in the real world... but get online and it's a whole different story... that some punk shit right thurr...

do you like free-jazz?

LOL

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Baby
    Ladies
    Fellas
    Are you ready?
    Lets dance
    Baby (ooooh)
    I know you like me (I know you like me)
    I know you do (I know you do)
    Thats why whenever I come around
    Shes all over you (she's all over you)
    I know you want it (I know you want it)
    Its easy to see (it's easy to see)
    And in the back of your mind
    I know you should be fucking me (babe)
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
    Don't cha
    Don't cha
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
    Don't cha
    Don't cha
    Fight the feeling (fight the feeling)
    Leave it alone (leave it alone)
    Cause if it aint love
    It just aint enough to leave my happy home (my happy home)
    Lets keep it friendly (lets keep it friendly)
    You have to play fair (you have to play fair)
    See I don't care
    But I know She aint gonna wanna share
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?(like me)
    Don't cha (Don't cha baby)
    Don't cha
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend raw like me? (raw)
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend fun like me (big fun)
    Don't cha
    Don't cha
    I know Im on your mind
    I know wed have a good time
    Im your friend
    Im fun
    And Im fine
    I aint lying
    Look at me shit
    You aint blind (you aint blind)
    I know Im on your mind
    I know wed have a good time
    Im your friend
    Im fun
    And Im fine
    I aint lying
    Look at me shit
    You aint blind
    I know she loves you (I know she loves you)
    So I understand (I understand)
    I probably be just as crazy about you
    If you where my own man
    Maybe next lifetime (maybe next lifetime)
    Possibly (possibly)
    Until then old friend your secret is safe with me.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
    Don't cha
    Don't cha
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
    Don't cha
    Don't cha

you should check these out... guzzo shoes

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    No doubt. Mark's one of the coolest dudes on this board, what the hell did he do wrong anyway?

Hey, my grandma is good people and I wouldn't want her moderating Soulstrut. Similarly, Kool G Rap is a dope rapper but I wouldn't want him moderating SS either. Well, that's mainly because I'm not sure he can read.

Like the fuckin hip hop high school in here and shit.

Well, yeah.

i was in chicago watching that last pacers/pistons game at a bar, and i cried when they stopped the game for reggie. it was all about the nike lite flights in 1990. ...but i'm mad-soft.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ] ...but i'm mad-soft.

I KEEED, I KEEED...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Saying, that's probably the only way to stop me from posting on here unless RAJ gives me a cease and decist.

I didn't think anyone wanted you to stop posting. I think that should be reserved for those on the Fonzi level (not Archaic) (or MyLatency).

i was in chicago watching that last pacers/pistons game at a bar, and i cried when they stopped the game for reggie. it was all about the nike lite flights in 1990.

CoSign.