Dump Mylatency as Moderator

12346»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I PAY TO POST HERE!!

ha ha ha ha ha hh ah hah hhahh hahha haha ha hah ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    me glad I'm starting to wean myself off this addictive, time-wasting mess.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i say ban this cornball, he claims to have edited posts because someone uses the word "jap"... funny because i read a lot of posts using the word "nigga" or "ni99a" or however you modify that shit... shit is mad offensive and i bet a lot of you wouldn't dare say that shit in front of some black people in the real world... get that ass knocked the fuck out or shanked if you say that shit around me in the real world... but get online and it's a whole different story... that some punk shit right thurr...

also, dude doesn't deserve a second chance at all, he banned that one phantom dude and didn't give him any kind of warning and no second chance... i am not feelin' this cat at all, some punk shit... get rid of him as a moderator and ban him from the board as well...

GO BACK TO LURKIN' NIGGA

MODERATE THAT!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    i say ban this cornball, he claims to have edited posts because someone uses the word "jap"... funny because i read a lot of posts using the word "nigga" or "ni99a" or however you modify that shit... shit is mad offensive and i bet a lot of you wouldn't dare say that shit in front of some black people in the real world... get that ass knocked the fuck out or shanked if you say that shit around me in the real world... but get online and it's a whole different story... that some punk shit right thurr...

also, dude doesn't deserve a second chance at all, he banned that one phantom dude and didn't give him any kind of warning and no second chance... i am not feelin' this cat at all, some punk shit... get rid of him as a moderator and ban him from the board as well...

GO BACK TO LURKIN' NIGGA

MODERATE THAT!!

edited by El Danno

Kidding.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

GO BACK TO LURKIN' NIGGA

MODERATE THAT!!

edited by El Danno

Kidding.

WHAT UP DANNO????? HOW'S THIS MODERATION BUSINESS TREATING YOU????

"wont be no hateration..moderation ...in this danceryyyyyy!!!"

MARY J MUST HAVE BEEN A MODERATOR IN HER SPARE TIME

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    COSIGN. In so many years (cough) I've had no problems skipping over so many threads and briefly scrolling through a bunch of dumb (IMO) shit. NO big deal.

Furthermore:

1) The thread mentioned was both loved and hated. The best ones are like that.

2) The best way to protect minorities from bigoted language is not to delete posts, but let the people on this board check the person who is being offensive.

Granted, you may get some PMs saying "Hey, could you delete this post with the racial slurr? It is offensive to everything I am. And I paid money to post here. Thank you."

Point: the board will moderate itself. It pretty much always has. Tighten your grip too much and you might get this.

Look, I think if a notoriously unstable person like Fatback can come to this conclusion, there must be some merit to it.

Moderation should be the last resort, not the first.

Well, unless someone is trying to sell faux a new pink shirt. Then delete that shit straight off.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I PAY TO POST HERE!!

ha ha ha ha ha hh ah hah hhahh hahha haha ha hah ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mind is officially blown

I pay because[/b] I post here

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

GO BACK TO LURKIN' NIGGA

MODERATE THAT!!

edited by El Danno

Kidding.

WHAT UP DANNO????? HOW'S THIS MODERATION BUSINESS TREATING YOU????

"wont be no hateration..moderation ...in this danceryyyyyy!!!"

MARY J MUST HAVE BEEN A MODERATOR IN HER SPARE TIME

How's moderation? It's meant a seriously trying PM correspondance with Mr. Doodoo. Otherwise, I've enjoyed secretly changing people's locations. Watch out, man, you're next...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I think it's sandwich time around here.
    its been sandwich time for well over a week.

• bambouche geauxst bump

• I love Bambouche.

• this tussle is all before my time but if only moark would now edit faux's initial poast to something like "I love hard cock".b, 21b, 21that would be img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" /1

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    this tussle is all before my time but if only moark would now edit faux's initial poast to something like "I love hard cock".

that would be

dum de doo...

• LULZERZb, 21DIGA RULEZ

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21venomous typing fingers and small balls
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I love Bambouche.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yes.

• I agree to F*ck with this. Mylatency is probably the most dudeless dude to ever have had the audacity to posture as a dude.