BUSH DEPARTING...DID ANYONE SEE THIS?

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Bush:

I'm gonna sleep like a babe tonight for the first time in eight years....

SEEEEE YA!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I refuse to "let Bush and Cheney slide" on this whole "he was the President" bit becuz he refuses to admit failings AT ALL. He's gonna mosey into the sunset with his millions of dollars, consulting jobs, and no retribution for he or his administration's misdoings while in office. The following can also eat a collosal bag of dicks:

Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Ron Paulson
    Bernanke
    Alan Greenspan
    Nancy Pelosi
    Harry Reid
    Rumsfeld
    Alberto Gonzales
    Bremer
    Wolfowitz
    Karl Rove

• eat a collosal bag of dicks:

Barney Frank

ha.

• REST IN PISS.

Where is this pic from? Not the White House. Did he leave from the Capitol? Did the copter do a fly by that low?

I believe this is the opposite side of the capitol from where the inauguration was. Obama walked him over and said goodbye. The helicopter took off right from there. No fly-by

• REST IN PISS.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I refuse to "let Bush and Cheney slide" on this whole "he was the President" bit becuz he refuses to admit failings AT ALL. He's gonna mosey into the sunset with his millions of dollars, consulting jobs, and no retribution for he or his administration's misdoings while in office. The following can also eat a collosal bag of dicks:

Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Ron Paulson
    Bernanke
    Alan Greenspan
    Nancy Pelosi
    Harry Reid
    Rumsfeld
    Alberto Gonzales
    Bremer
    Wolfowitz
    Karl Rove

And a few of the above are still with us and as powerful as ever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    you dudes expend way too much energy hattin' on a day like this.

• I refuse to "let Bush and Cheney slide" on this whole "he was the President" bit becuz he refuses to admit failings AT ALL. He's gonna mosey into the sunset with his millions of dollars, consulting jobs, and no retribution for he or his administration's misdoings while in office. The following can also eat a collosal bag of dicks:

Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Ron Paulson
    Bernanke
    Alan Greenspan
    Nancy Pelosi
    Harry Reid
    Rumsfeld
    Alberto Gonzales
    Bremer
    Wolfowitz
    Karl Rove

And a few of the above are still with us and as powerful as ever.

I like Barney, but really, it's just splitting hairs... Or, dicks.

Because, seriously, some of the above need a MUCH larger portion of dick. I mean, Rummy and Gonzo need to be waterboarded with dick...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• corsiccorsic oakland, ca 232 Posts
    HA!
    Obama abides.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

This is perhaps the nerdiest thing I've seen in years.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    you dudes expend way too much energy hattin' on a day like this.
    It's a white thing...you wouldn't understand.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Do people think that now GWB is out of office that the security risks re: his life and property are much higher?

I mean he???s out of office now, so his security detail will be scaled down to some extent. Is it likely that some angry folks out there in the world might think that this is an opportune time for retribution?

Do people think that now GWB is out of office that the security risks re: his life and property are much higher?

I mean he???s out of office now, so his security detail will be scaled down to some extent. Is it likely that some angry folks out there in the world might think that this is an opportune time for retribution?

What would that do?

Well he is kind of a figurehead for everything that is percievably wrong with the west. We saw that with the shoe throwing it wasn't an attack on America it was an attack at george w.

I'm sure a lot people/groups still want want vengence for what they believe he has done to their family/country/community despite the fact he is no longer leading man.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WAVING.

Well he is kind of a figurehead for everything that is percievably wrong with the west. We saw that with the shoe throwing it wasn't an attack on America it was an attack at george w.

I'm sure a lot people/groups still want want vengence for what they believe he has done to their family/country/community despite the fact he is no longer leading man.

if he disappeared it wouldnt change the economy,make kids do their homework,reduce the intake of processed foods,withdraw the troops from iraq,etc.

its too late for that bullshit thinking. its time to move forward.

Take the energy used to hatt on Bush and transfer it to getting shit correct.

He's Gone - DEAL.

On the real some yall need to look at your neighbors - the muthafuckas that put him in office. And dont think theyre werent cats you work with, live near, and go to baseball games w/ that wanted shit to stay the same.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

On the real some yall need to look at your neighbors - the muthafuckas that put him in office. And dont think theyre werent cats you work with, live near, and go to baseball games w/ that wanted shit to stay the same.

Bush became a problem only when "mainstream America" felt the sting of his faulty policies and actions (beyond the "backdoor" way he got into office). It's sort of like America didn't have a drug problem until it showed up in the 'burbs. GTFOOHWTBS!!!! It's funny how people's righteous indignation showed up when they couldn't make their mortgage payments (after buying a house they couldn't afford to begin with, by the way). If the money was flowin', people wouldn't have said shit!!! I find all of it quite ironic.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

That is not my thinking. I???m just suggesting it might be the thinking of others.

I???m not American; I???m just interested in hearing opinions on this.

Can you expand on what you mean by look at your neighbours?

• If the money was flowin', people wouldn't have said shit!!!

Can you expand on what you mean by look at your neighbours?

I have two co-workers who were asshurt that Hillary lost.

A ladyfriend of mine's mom didnt vote for Obama and felt that Bush didnt do that bad of a job. She's a Southern Republican w/ money.

My Co-workers mom thinks Obama is secret Muslim.

On my way from running errans this afternoon, my neighbor made a comment "Obama who?" It was a joke but I know from her steez that she was a Clinton supporter.

Im in New York City - not West Bubblefuck.

Despite the media party and a bunch of rap songs there are a GANG OF DUMMIES in AMERICA that were str8 oppossed to this "CHANGE".

I've never been one to put one iota of faith in the government or a f*ckin president. I could give a F*ck. But anyone w/ any sense could see that it was time for a new look up in this muthafuska.

But the real shift is gonna have to be way deeper than a new president.

Just sayin.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    real shift is gonna have to be way deeper than a new president.

• I've never been one to put one iota of faith in the government or a f*ckin president. I could give a F*ck. But anyone w/ any sense could see that it was time for a new look up in this muthafuska.

Just sayin.

• yeah man I saw this. right after the speech was given and the clusterfuck started, the copter came over the crowd and everyone was cheering and yeah a couple of "nana hey hey"'s came out.

It was surreal.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

REST IN PISS.

Please someone photoshop this so they're all flipping him the bird.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

There it is.

• REST IN PISS.

Please someone photoshop this so they're all flipping him the bird.

Photobucket

I wish.

• Can you expand on what you mean by look at your neighbours?

I have two co-workers who were asshurt that Hillary lost.

A ladyfriend of mine's mom didnt vote for Obama and felt that Bush didnt do that bad of a job. She's a Southern Republican w/ money.

My Co-workers mom thinks Obama is secret Muslim.

On my way from running errans this afternoon, my neighbor made a comment "Obama who?" It was a joke but I know from her steez that she was a Clinton supporter.

Im in New York City - not West Bubblefuck.

Despite the media party and a bunch of rap songs there are a GANG OF DUMMIES in AMERICA that were str8 oppossed to this "CHANGE".

I've never been one to put one iota of faith in the government or a f*ckin president. I could give a F*ck. But anyone w/ any sense could see that it was time for a new look up in this muthafuska.

Just sayin.

lol. Clinton v. McCain >>>>>>>>> Obama v. Clinton.

just saying; don't hate on the Clinton supporters. hate on the McCain supporters.