But his house is all white

Comments

• oh my god

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, that shit is making the rounds today heavy.

Record that shit, stat!

• love it!!!!

• This was tremendous.
    Please to record.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    WOW!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Holy Shit.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "I'm so proud to be Black right now, I don't know what to say, nigga"

That's just great.

This is supposed to drop later today.

• great stuff. you can feel the excitement in that room.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Its a recording of the whole vid, but thats all I can find right now:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5438692249bf46c0/

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Oh, my days...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Oh, my days...

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Sure, Jay made out on this, but Nas ends up getting the shaft, live performance rewrite related:

"kidnap the President's wife without a plan" now =

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Jay's verse is a lot closer to what I meant by having something to say in the other thread.

This shoulda been his track in the first place.

Sure, Jay made out on this, but Nas ends up getting the shaft, live performance rewrite related:

Well, one could guess what his "plan" would be now:

• Sure, Jay made out on this, but Nas ends up getting the shaft, live performance rewrite related:

Well, one could guess what his "plan" would be now:

eh.

Ah yes, Rootless ain't feeling her elbows!

• no I was not referring to her looks at all; I just think a re-written Nas verse referring to his plan to kidnap and rape the first lady would sorta be in poor taste.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I make it a policy to bang 1st ladies, when given the opportunity, no matter how attractive or unattractive.

Jay-Z remix now official (albeit short); http://www.zshare.net/audio/544195093e677711/

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

That line is still genius though. It's not that he's so bad he'd kidnap the president's wife - it's that he's so crazy that he'd do it without a plan.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    ok i broke out a potential Christmas rewrite, maybe he can ice performing that song for 11 months.

Repecting the First Lady, the holiday spirit feels right
    And hanging miseltoe every night

• That line is still genius though. It's not that he's so bad he'd kidnap the president's wife - it's that he's so crazy that he'd do it without a plan.

would that have been nancy reagan or hillary?
    and without a plan, what do you do with her? put her in front of the tv set and tell her to cool out for a minute?

• "I'm so proud to be Black right now, I don't know what to say, nigga"

That's just great.

for real. im not expecting people to do 180s, but the complete lack of self filtering knocked this down a couple pegs.

still, feeling the energy, man. feeling the energy.

and js verses were, for the most part, great

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    is it me or is the audio on that clip garbage? It sounds like zeroes and ones dropped in a vat of hydrochloric acid. Might be the computer lab machine I'm on.

• I make it a policy to bang 1st ladies, when given the opportunity, no matter how attractive or unattractive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAS BARBARA BUSH CENTERFOLD TAPED TO THE CEILING ABOVE HIS BED. WAKES UP EVERY MORNING WITH A "PURPOSE"

• I don't get the supposed greatness of this. It's four lines followed by some corny MLK walked so Barack could run so we could fly. Barf.

Are there more than four lines to this verse that I'm not hearing? Is this the chorus? I don't understand...

• I don't get the supposed greatness of this. It's four lines followed by some corny MLK walked so Barack could run so we could fly. Barf.

Are there more than four lines to this verse that I'm not hearing? Is this the chorus? I don't understand...

"No more war/no more iraq/no more white lies/my president is black"