whats up with that new Cam'Ron Jaheim heater?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
cot' damn, I love this shit. That Cam dude finally gets another hit out here, but anyone know the title? is it a single? something off of a mixtape?"Put your face in my lap and meet cyclops"

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    MP3 plaese

• "Put your face in my lap and meet cyclops"

that is too

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jesus that is fucking HOT TO DEATH.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    cam could make tracks just out of those little talking intros he does

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

YES IT IS.

On a side note, I met Hi-C way back in the day. WHo's got a 12" of "I'm Your Puppet" for me? That, and "Something New....from the Grandaddy IU?" I need that shit, hoLmes.

Herm

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

co!

that shit is hot!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "waffle house or IHOP"

"waffle house or IHOP"

It's 50/50 with me.

When East Coast dudes hear the OG, what comes to mind first? Out West, it's Hi-C (no rehash).

Herm

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Shout to Cosmo, the originator...

Look ma, I ain't care who ya wit, I ain't here to shoot the shit, you see me, you're gonna see an exclusive whip, my coup a six. That's neither here nor there. But we could be here or there. Ya feel me? I'm Killa, so that means you're dealing with skrilla, you ever felt chinchilla, huh? I'll let Jaheim holla at 'em. Dipset.

Girl lighten up you're so stuck in your ways/got your fist balled up, I'm complimentin' you baby/you're too fine, ya need to smile sometime/trust me he gon' hurt ya baby.

Ayo, she even on the Internet (computer) or watching Lifetime (T.V.)/But she never met me in her lifetime/warside five (five) but with five nine (nine), I keep nines nines, nine for the pipeline.

All this conversation, still no confirmation/Mama don't want a relation, but I'll give you plenty penetration/So when yo ass home don't keep me waiting.

Plus her eyes hot, get in my drop (drop)/She said "Why?" (why)/ Shit I'm like "Why not?"/Where you wanna go the waffle house, IHOP?/Sit your head in my lap, meet cyclops.

Hey ma, I'm feelin' your style, classy-type chicks standin' out on a cloud, Gucc you up, tie a mink on her skirt

(On her skirt)

Girlfriend likes to flirt.

(She flirt)

She fly (she fly), she cute (she cute), she ride (in what?) in coups/she smooth, she nice, she rude, but she still wants something new

(Still want something new!).

Dipset!

(Dipset!)

Remember some are crazy (loco) but you been mad since Brenda had a baby (Ha da what?), I'm just a offspring of the eighties/can't surrender to a lady/get offended if they play me/drop it (I know)/a lot of men are phony/you just looking for that homie that could be a tenderoni/that one and only that stop from being lonely/the Chachi to your Joanie/the rock you little...(bring it back now)

Too sexy how she wanna be/standing all front of me/in her low rider dungarees/but you're dead wrong/know you're gonna get it on/you're stuntin' baby word is bond/thug in the mornin', sugar daddy at night/get wit me little homes and hittin' it right/so won't you leave your name, your number/girl, I'll holla back at you

(Bring it back now)

Hey ma, I'm feelin' ytour style, classy-type chicks standin' out on a cloud/Gucc you up, tie a mink on her skirt

(on her skirt)

(she flirt)

She fly (she fly), she cute (she cute), she ride (in what?) in coups/she smooth, she nice, she rude, but she still wants something new...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Shout to Cosmo, the originator...

Look ma, I ain't care who ya wit, I ain't here to shoot the shit, you see me, you're gonna see an exclusive whip, my coup a six. That's neither here nor there. But we could be here or there. Ya feel me? I'm Killa, so that means you're dealing with skrilla, you ever felt chinchilla, huh? I'll let Jaheim holla at 'em. Dipset.

Girl lighten up you're so stuck in your ways/got your fist balled up, I'm complimentin' you baby/you're too fine, ya need to smile sometime/trust me he gon' hurt ya baby.

Ayo, she even on the Internet (computer) or watching Lifetime (T.V.)/But she never met me in her lifetime/warside five (five) but with five nine (nine), I keep nines nines, nine for the pipeline.

All this conversation, still no confirmation/Mama don't want a relation, but I'll give you plenty penetration/So when yo ass home don't keep me waiting.

Plus her eyes hot, get in my drop (drop)/She said "Why?" (why)/ Shit I'm like "Why not?"/Where you wanna go the waffle house, IHOP?/Sit your head in my lap, meet cyclops.

Hey ma, I'm feelin' your style, classy-type chicks standin' out on a cloud, Gucc you up, tie a mink on her skirt

(On her skirt)

(She flirt)

She fly (she fly), she cute (she cute), she ride (in what?) in coups/she smooth, she nice, she rude, but she still wants something new

(Still want something new!).

Dipset!

(Dipset!)

Remember some are crazy (loco) but you been mad since Brenda had a baby (Ha da what?), I'm just a offspring of the eighties/can't surrender to a lady/get offended if they play me/drop it (I know)/a lot of men are phony/you just looking for that homie that could be a tenderoni/that one and only that stop from being lonely/the Chachi to your Joanie/the rock you little...(bring it back now)

Too sexy how she wanna be/standing all front of me/in her low rider dungarees/but you're dead wrong/know you're gonna get it on/you're stuntin' baby word is bond/thug in the mornin', sugar daddy at night/get wit me little homes and hittin' it right/so won't you leave your name, your number/girl, I'll holla back at you

(Bring it back now)

Hey ma, I'm feelin' ytour style, classy-type chicks standin' out on a cloud/Gucc you up, tie a mink on her skirt

(on her skirt)

(she flirt)

She fly (she fly), she cute (she cute), she ride (in what?) in coups/she smooth, she nice, she rude, but she still wants something new...

Great work, dude.

Great work, dude.

Appreciated.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Great work, dude.

Appreciated.

You should have added the ad-lib that's in there after the MP3 fades...

Aiiight Ja, let's go back to your room.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    cam's hat looks like it's levitating sideways in that picture

Great work, dude.

Appreciated.

Hey, let's get awaaaay and get a room on the other side of town
    Hey shawty, I was feenin' for youuuu...

Oh, was you thinkin' of me?

Great work, dude.

Appreciated.

Hey, let's get awaaaay and get a room on the other side of town
    Hey shawty, I was feenin' for youuuu...

Oh, was you thinkin' of me?

in Atlanta we had equal opportunity usage of shawwwtie, where women can call dudes shawwwtie, or one dude might even address another (not necessarily younger) dude that way.

Where's Young Spellbound when we need him?

Engaged in intensive real world self-examination (PASUE) following the unexpected and public surfacing of previously unexplored frat guy-related desires.

Why--you need the boy like that?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Some girl at my cafe yesterday had the email address [email]shaawwtie808@somethingoranother.com.[/email] No one even says that shit out here unless you're singing along with 50

• This shit is like an updated I'll Take Her, by Ill Al Scratch and Brian Mcknight. Which is good.

Engaged in intensive real world self-examination (PASUE) following the unexpected and public surfacing of previously unexplored frat guy-related desires.

I JUST NEED WHAT I NEED

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I JUST NEED WHAT I NEED

1). YOUNG SPELLBOUNG! OHH SNAP! I Liked that

2). I've been holding down cubicles and making my bank account look beautifull b/w in I'm kinda not really feelin' the need to post on SS, naddermeans

3). "that frat guy-related desires"? Shiiiiieettt. I'll admit that was good un-intentional self-zing but I think it's only fair since I've always been that dude who's nailing the bullyes on the soulstrut dunk-tank.

4). Dude so is this track out on VINYL? Is it Cam'Ron Featuring Jahiem? Some Dipset shit? Is it blowing up outside of CALI [/b]

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Took a bite of honey bunches of oats right on the bass drop. Shit was magical. This is really good.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    Took a bite of honey bunches of oats right on the bass drop. Shit was magical. This is really good.

!!!

this thread rules. i'm going to bed

• dayday 9,611 Posts

YES IT IS.

On a side note, I met Hi-C way back in the day. WHo's got a 12" of "I'm Your Puppet" for me? That, and "Something New....from the Grandaddy IU?" I need that shit, hoLmes.

Herm

Back in '93 I was buying records at Groove Time in San Bernardino and I see this dude with a fucking HUUUUGE stack go up to the counter. I ask him if he makes beats or whatever and he's like "yeah, I go by Tony A".

I just bought my .50 "Plumskinz" 12" on half price Tuesday and bounced.

But LORD KNOWS what dude was pulling back then. I went back and found a mint Archie Whitewater sitting the in there for $10 over a decade later.

Back in '93 I was buying records at Groove Time in San Bernardino and I see this dude with a fucking HUUUUGE stack go up to the counter. I ask him if he makes beats or whatever and he's like "yeah, I go by Tony A".
    I just bought my .50 "Plumskinz" 12" on half price Tuesday and bounced.
    But LORD KNOWS what dude was pulling back then. I went back and found a mint Archie Whitewater sitting the in there for $10 over a decade later.

Hey! Be careful with Daze' names. If he finds out you dropped 'em.... Ooooh, I shudder to think which West Coast Rap All Star he'll send to rough you up!

Herm

since I've always been that dude who's nailing the bullies in the soulstrut drunk-tank.

Uh..... AY YO?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    since I've always been that dude who's nailing the bullies in the soulstrut drunk-tank.

Uh..... AY YO?

bullies= bulls eyes

ALRIGHT I GUESS WE GOT A BUNCH OF KNOW-NOT KNOWING FUCKERS WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT AND THE DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET. [/b]

PLAESE TO GIVE INFO [/b]