Does Bambouche still post here?

whitelilywhitelily 155 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Where's Bam?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    He's floating, in and out. Graces us every once in a while...

• Maybe he'll come back....I still remember all those great NRR stories you guys used to tell on here....was really the highlight of my sltrt days when we were all posting pics and telling great stories....

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    He posted just a few days ago.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    is this the same whitelily that had a psych mix reposted a few months back???

maybe im wrong...but

I really wanted to hear that...anyone have it?

• Yeah that's me. I'm about to re-release that psych mix as soon as my next mix is done, you can get a higher quality one then, with the cover art and stuff...the online versions of that were such crappy sound quality, would be great if you could hold out for the real thing.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Yeah that's me. I'm about to re-release that psych mix as soon as my next mix is done, you can get a higher quality one then, with the cover art and stuff...the online versions of that were such crappy sound quality, would be great if you could hold out for the real thing.

nice! Of course I'll wait it out Can't wait to hear it...

Yay! I still have an alright memory!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    oh and sorry for the thread hijack

carry on...carry on....

• haha, yay! I know I always get really excited when my memory works too. Usually it doesn't these days...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Yeah that's me. I'm about to re-release that psych mix as soon as my next mix is done, you can get a higher quality one then, with the cover art and stuff...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Yeah that's me. I'm about to re-release that psych mix as soon as my next mix is done, you can get a higher quality one then, with the cover art and stuff...

• I'm not sure if anyone will like the new one, it's features 0 raers...90% pink floyd and clash... not even joking...my mixer broke halfway through making it, and being jobless I haven't been able to get a new one, so I've just been attempting to do the mixing on my ages old sound program and it's taking forever and not really working...it's really a joke, everything in my world is breaking....lol....I personally still really like the mix though, hopefully some other people will too, if I can ever finish it...

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

• that's what im talkin about.....

ill.

so ill you don't know whether it's wrong or right, it just is.

and where in the world did you dig up that centuries old pic of me in the hoops?

with Chris...what was his sltrt name? seems like another life, it was so long ago and i have such poor memory...

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    In other words, no. Bam doesn't post here anymore. (page me)