A Strutter's Worst Moving Nightmare

2»

Comments

• I mean, I can get with it you know? Shit sucks.

I just wish record collectors weren't so fey.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    can we get a ?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Sayin'. Look at the arms on that dude. Not feeling his elbows.

losing those records was worth it - look at all the self-pity material it gave the guy

losing those records was worth it - look at all the self-pity material it gave the guy

He should start a band and channel his lamenting wails into indie rock GOLD.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    yeah i trolled before i read the whole thing

Bernard Szajner's imaginary soundtrack to Dune done under the moniker Zed

this does shred tho. but $25 or a minute on slsk and you're back in business

• losing those records was worth it - look at all the self-pity material it gave the guy

He'll be boring the shit out of women in bars with this story for years.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    haha, call of the day!

• I just wish record collectors weren't so fey.

Fey doesn't even begin to describe me, whenever I go out I've got the heat under the seat.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    I know Dave, he was the music editor of the Stranger for a couple years. The music coverage while he was in charge was vastly better than the middlebrow KEXP circle jerk we usually get in Seattle. Nice dude and a good DJ in his style of music, so don't clown too hard.

I just wish record collectors weren't so fey.

Fey doesn't even begin to describe me[/b], whenever I go out I've got the heat under the seat.

This phrase does not mean what you think it means. Unless you were trying to say that you are unwilling to leave the house unless your conveyance has heated seats.

Then it probably does mean what you think it means.

• You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

• yay! princess bride reference!!!

i agree with johnny. dude should have gone rambo, or at least made a limp muscled hipster attempt.

and that must have been a hell of a weekend at the LA swapmeets.
    all those flea market colections are shrouded in tragedy.

for real though...really sucks. hope he finds his zen space

right about now I wish I had heated seats

it's f*ckin frosty out there

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    alright somebody come up with a caption...

Fey doesn't even begin to describe me[/b], whenever I go out I've got the heat under the seat.

This phrase does not mean what you think it means. Unless you were trying to say that you are unwilling to leave the house unless your conveyance has heated seats.

My girlfriend has those heated seats in her car. Very nice when it's -40 Celsius outside.

I meant that I roll strapped, though.

I figured. "Does not even begin to describe" can be illustrated with the following:

"Dude, did you see that two inch tall guy by the bar? Pretty short, that guy."
    "Short does not even begin to describe that dude. I kinda want to stuff him in a whiffle ball and head to the park for some home run derby."
    "You're kind of mean, you know that?"

FIN

My girlfriend has those heated seats in her car. Very nice when it's -40 Celsius outside.

google image search "Canadian Gangsta"

them tough skreets of Manitoba

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    alright somebody come up with a caption...

funky died

• ageage 1,131 Posts

• I meant that I roll strapped, though.

I figured. "Does not even begin to describe" can be illustrated with the following:

"Dude, did you see that two inch tall guy by the bar? Pretty short, that guy."
    "Short does not even begin to describe that dude. I kinda want to stuff him in a whiffle ball and head to the park for some home run derby."
    "You're kind of mean, you know that?"

FIN

I know, I know, I was hoping we could put this behind us. I feel foolish enough, let's just let me wallow in my humiliation.

google image search "Canadian Gangsta"

them tough skreets of Manitoba

Magnus Avenue ain't no joke.