Most entertaining blaxploitation/kung fu movie ?

2»

Comments

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    any of you LA/NY folls seen the "kung fu hustle"? just wondering. looks kinda funny.

In Shanghai in december, there were "SKYSCREAPERS SIZE" POSTERS everywhere !
    and I mean EVERYWHERE.........I ve been amazed to see how big that movie has been pushed... I missed the chance to check it though

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "Man, you come straight out of a comic book."

-last dragon
    -im gonna get you sucka!

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    there is only one answer to this question:

check out Don for a wicked brownsploitation flick, its banging from the first scene onwards, and AMAZING soundtrack

and for some serious italsploitation crime flick check "La mala ordina" AKA "Manhunt" by Fernando di Leo featuring Woody Strode and a bad-ass 70's funky soundtrack courtesy of Armando Trovaioli himself..........

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

..maybe not kung fu but I have to mention-> Shogun Assassin -80

I read somewere (maybe here ? ) that it has a worthy soundtrack too ?

oh hell yeah, ask the RZA about the shogun assassin ost! he jacked the dialouge for "liquid swords" you know the little kid shit. soundtrack is actually on some electronic psychedelic, like a 80s library lp but surprisingly good. the movie is reall good as well.

now back to "aaron loves angela" anyone ever seent it??

..maybe not kung fu but I have to mention-> Shogun Assassin -80

I read somewere (maybe here ? ) that it has a worthy soundtrack too ?

oh hell yeah, ask the RZA about the shogun assassin ost! he jacked the dialouge for "liquid swords" you know the little kid shit. soundtrack is actually on some electronic psychedelic, like a 80s library lp but surprisingly good. the movie is reall good as well.

now back to "aaron loves angela" anyone ever seent it??

no, but with kevin hooks and moses gunn, it should deliver first rate performance

I only know the soundtrack was by Jos?? Feliciano ,so I'm not expecting big band funk

• any Angela Mao knowledge ?

Broken Oath is the best Angela Mao joint. Get the widescreen uncut version.

was checkin' out some new flicks and ran into these. I've done some good business with this seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/Asian-films-DVD_Angela-Mao_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

he's got some Mao flicks + much more

Deep Beats and Deep Crates
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

any Angela Mao knowledge ?

Broken Oath is the best Angela Mao joint. Get the widescreen uncut version.

was checkin' out some new flicks and ran into these. I've done some good business with this seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/Asian-films-DVD_Angela-Mao_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

he's got some Mao flicks + much more

Deep Beats and Deep Crates
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

thank you very much for let me know abt it