I AM COMING TO YOUR TOWN!! (roadtrip related)

BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
HELL YEAH BATCHES. I am taking a road trip with fellow Strutter, Dreas_Heardrums. I'm moving all my crap (records included) out of the Bay Area and back to Grand Rapids, Michigan. We will be taking the scenic route.We will definitely be hitting LA, San Diego, Phoenix, Santa Fe, various cities in Texas, New Orleans, and several other major points of destination. We will be crashing on YOUR couches, drinking YOUR local brews, and DJing YOUR soul parties (along with you, of course)!!! We leave next Tuesday. Get at me folkses, we need y'all.* I'll be hitting NYC in the next couple months as well. I will be re-posting this message every 12 minutes until the car is packed and the coffee is brewed. -aaron *if anyone would like to tag along for a portion of the trip, we might be able to work something out.

Comments

• Drive safe.

• they may be a little stale...but i have some spots for you. ill holler tomorro

• stale, as in , i havent been there in 5 years

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I knew I could count on philahobo!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    DON'T ASK ME FOR SHIT.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    give a heads up when you are in santa fe. i dont think i have a spot to stay, but could see myself kicking it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    definitely get at me in NY. i'll do my best to accomidate

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    DON'T ASK ME FOR SHIT.

I was kidding by the way. Definitely let me know when you are in town.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I got Dallas for you...Couches, beer, and all....got a little Sunday afternoon soul and funk gig starting this week too so PM if Dallas is in the route.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    what? you can't work Toronto into that route - hmmmmph!

• If you make it to Austin come to Friends of Sound I at least have lps, 45s and buds for you.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Holler at me about Houston!

• Let us know how your travels are and le me know if you ever come to Boston.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Shit man... I'm bummed you're leaving the bay... we haven't kicked it in too long. Good luck on your travels and stay safe homie.

• Don't forget snacks for the drive. and wear a sweater.

Don't forget snacks for the drive. and wear a sweater.

I'm writing this all down!

Shit man... I'm bummed you're leaving the bay... we haven't kicked it in too long. Good luck on your travels and stay safe homie.

I'll be back in the Bay Area at least once a month for my cancer treatments. We'll definitely kick it again.

Thanks for all the replies, people. I will be in touch with everyone who has sent me a PM. This should be a pretty rad trip.

• tij1natij1na 14 Posts
    got some schitt ready for yall in PHX.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Aaron - I got you for LA....I need to see Dreas too, so be sure to hit me up when you're incoming.

I'll PM you my celly.....G

• Aaron - I got you for LA....I need to see Dreas too, so be sure to hit me up when you're incoming.

I'll PM you my celly.....G

will be hitting u up soon greg, driving to LA tomorrow!

btw i'll be playing 45s at Madrone (in SF) tonight...so feel free to come out and experience the PayPal beanie first hand. i think i play the early set at 10pm.

good times so far...glad to see some old/new faces. holler!

all Mitchbal all the time!

That is definitely coming along. You should roll up here, homie. Bring some money so I can sell you records.

Seriously though, bring money.

• all Mitchbal all the time!

YES!!!

I might come out tonight, is my money green enough for you A***n?

• ps, any other sf folkers comin out?

I'll be there for the Mitchbal and the Mitchbal only

• love and understanding... say Mitchballlllllllllll

• ps, any other sf folkers comin out?

possibly.

• MITCHBAL[/b]

YES!!!

I might come out tonight, is my money green enough for you A***n?

Yes. What records do you want?