Old "digging" ethics you used to follow

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out what got moark so spun up.... it just sorta came out of nowhere!

Well you've been saying shit that I take to be thinly veiled jabs at me. Maybe you aren't to most, but let's see, the whole "amazing picutres" lighting thing and a few other comments. I take this seriously.

Sucks you won't ever find another clean banjo record again in San Diego tho, sorry.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    that was too mean

WHAT I MISS??

One guesses that you missed an attempt at counter-sonning whose tepidity the posteur quickly realized, deciding that even the wonderment and consternation occasioned by a blank poast would be more effective.

b/w

PAGING NOZ

• diggin is great, a great way to relax and get rackords...nothing I like more than spending 6 or 7 hours in some room with a buncha boxes of 45s. Really cool to find that $200 raer inna box with some Dolly Parton and Mickey Gilley, then to grab that raer for a buck or two....

clicking on the "bid" button...yawnsville...wow, the bigger paypal penis wins...ebay is only worthwhile if you are making money as well on the damned thing

"digging" in a store with records alphabetized and categorized=not digging, thats called shopping

folks are confusing digging with shopping all the time on the strut...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"digging" in a store with records alphabetized and categorized=not digging, thats called shopping

Even if you pull raers from the understock?

Or find Sarah Webster Fabio in the "Original Cast" section?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    the whole "amazing picutres" lighting thing and a few other comments. I take this seriously.

photography????

when have i ever seen a picture that you have ever taken?!?!?!?

that was too mean

WHAT I MISS??

One guesses that you missed an attempt at counter-sonning whose tepidity the posteur quickly realized, deciding that even the wonderment and consternation occasioned by a blank poast would be more effective.

b/w

PAGING NOZ

Nah it might have cost him his job, that's all. Everything on here is accessible by Google and easily logged at any workplace, just saying.

the whole "amazing picutres" lighting thing and a few other comments. I take this seriously.

photography????

You know what, F*ck you. I hope your supervisors have a nice time grilling you about dicking around on government time. Case closed.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    b/w

I've pretty much left you alone for years now, but now that your are kinda freaking out I might as well say this why people find you kinda creepy.

lighten up.

that was too mean

WHAT I MISS??

b/w

PAGING NOZ

Nice, Faux Rillz is calling for backup.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

photography????

You know what, F*ck you. I hope your supervisors have a nice time grilling you about dicking around on government time. Case closed.

!!!!!

Are you talking about ebay photos???????

lol

plus I don't know what super sluething you were about to post, but how about this:

My name is Gary Routh, I work for Spawar, and I'm posting on the internet on company time.

I guess my days are numbered......

My name is Gary Routh, I work for Spawar, and I'm posting on the internet on company time.

I guess my days are numbered......

Famous last words, good luck.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    or were you going to try and call them?

I'm sure the phone number is listed on the internet somewhere... go ahead!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wtf is going on here?

that was too mean

WHAT I MISS??

b/w

PAGING NOZ

Nice, Faux Rillz is calling for backup.

LOL

Calm down, dude.

Believe it or not, nobody on here--including me--has it in for you and they wouldn't go to the trouble of winding you up if you didn't make it so rewarding for them.

• "digging" in a store with records alphabetized and categorized=not digging, thats called shopping

Shopping vs Digging, now were really getting back to the '98-'00!

You a collector or a hunter?

Next up: Yo I got that record like three years ago at the flea for $1, you got it on ebay for $100. Give up son, your whole style is chump!

b/w

Who keeps baby wipes in the glove compartment?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "Yes, hello, is this the Spawar? I have valuable information that you might find very important. You see, one of your thousands of employees has been making me feel sad on the internet... thats right, I am a ... hello?.....hello?"

or were you going to try and call them?

I'm sure the phone number is listed on the internet somewhere... go ahead!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I still don't know what you are so mad about. You somehow think my posts had something to do with you (!!!!) and now you are going to try and get me fired from my job because you thought I was trying to make fun of you (!!!!).

Seriously creepy.

Next up: Yo I got that record like three years ago at the flea for $1, you got it on ebay for $100. Give up son, your whole style is chump!

I like the "Got It" dudes, who can be seen wandering around high-end record stores and think that other customers are interested in the fact that they have a (rinked) copy at home of one or more wall pieces.

"Yes, hello, is this the Spawar? I have valuable information that you might find very important. You see, one of your thousands of employees has been making me feel sad on the internet... thats right, I am a ... hello?.....hello?"

You're funny Gary. Continue your pursuit of Clown college 101.

I still don't know what you are so mad about. You somehow think my posts had something to do with you (!!!!) and now you are going to try and get me fired from my job because you thought I was trying to make fun of you (!!!!).

Seriously creepy.

Who the F*ck said I was trying to get you fired? Seems like you're doing fine on your own. As for the creepy thing, I have no idea what the F*ck that is about.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I still don't know what you are so mad about.

Especially about the photography thing.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Who keeps baby wipes in the glove compartment?

in the trunk!!!!!!!! best $.99 investment you can make.

now does this make me a digger or a shopper?

I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!>!

• Oh this thread got good.

Nah it got boring

you mean when you kinda got ?

Really? Where did I get sonned, swizzy? 39 poasts? nice

dude didn't you go out to dig ?

where are the records ?

40 post alias, cute

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    THREAD OF '09

• 40 post alias, cute

nah, I'm a :drivebylurker: . I live in Lausanne, Switzerland. Aren't you a IP detective too ?

• THREAD OF '09

Nah, weakest shit so far.