Pics of your now set up

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
These pics got buried in another post so I thought I would start one of the bi-monthly show us your set up posts...I like looking at them and I haven't posted pics of my shit since 2003...so here is mine, about 3,000 less records then I had in 2003 and damn it feels good... Pics taken just a few days ago: 2nd Expedit coming soon... Lil pron:

Comments

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts

the speakers seem tiny but are loud enough (and attached to a sub) for some nice scratch/mix sessions

• Lil pron:

no pics to share, but what up with taht 'Cosa Nostra' LP...???

i see u got the rane 56 too...scooped one on the bay for 4 bills recently and definitely

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Karlophone will put us all to shame once he posts here...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    'Cosa Nostra' LP...???

Fuzzy funky Mexican(?) raer. All that and more.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    These were taken in April. I keep meaning to take pics of my studio... maybe later

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I have to say that rug really ties the room together. The red makes the room look really warm and inviting, too.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    RAER TRAFFIC ALERT

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i am gonna take my record wall down before i post my setup...

just cuz it wouldnt be fair

• Here's my equipment.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    YOU WANT BEEF THEY WILL CUT YOU SOME WHERE IM FROM[/b]

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    lunch set up

• just moved into a new house and my girl graciously let me have the 300 sq ft back "house" as a record/hang out room....I only have a portion of it set up, but of course I got the hi fi set up first....

only about a 1/4 of the rackord collection has been organized (seen here)

kenwood KD600 with SME tonearm

autographed jernts on the wall

some choice posters from the collection

the rest of the space is boxes at the moment, but hope to have my recording/digitizing station set up after I get back from Christmas...

• These pics got buried in another post so I thought I would start one of the bi-monthly show us your set up posts...I like looking at them and I haven't posted pics of my shit since 2003...so here is mine, about 3,000 less records then I had in 2003 and damn it feels good... Pics taken just a few days ago:

german record on the top crate to the right....copped in berlin bout 5 years ago in a book store.

" i see your face the way you smile"... illl ass shit right there.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    lunch set up

btw, Nice pics Hook_up! That record store style shelf makes me kind of excited.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have like 10 records.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I have like 10 records.

Touchy!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Nothing like photographing your life to make you realize how cluttered it is. One of these days, when I actually own a home, I'll try to carve out my own record room but for now, everything's "integrated" with the rest o' life.

My work station:

The Rane is hooked up to S.erato in the back which is then plugged into my laptop. If I had room for both 1200s on a desk PLUS my computer, I would have done it but this is pretty cozy. (Thanks to AP for the desk!)

The library:

Ikea Ivar??? shelves. Not the prettiest things and definitely not up to earthquake code but they're 1) cheap, 2) easily adjustable and 2) build high.

The small white boxes on top are all for 45s.

Speaking of Ikea, I'm feeling these:

I forget who makes them but their dimensions are perfect for LPs.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    These pics got buried in another post so I thought I would start one of the bi-monthly show us your set up posts...I like looking at them and I haven't posted pics of my shit since 2003...so here is mine, about 3,000 less records then I had in 2003 and damn it feels good... Pics taken just a few days ago:

german record on the top crate to the right....copped in berlin bout 5 years ago in a book store.

" i see your face the way you smile"... illl ass shit right there.

That is definitely the cut! I'm surprised no one has tapped that yet...not that I've heard anyways.

• btw, Nice pics Hook_up! That record store style shelf makes me kind of excited.

thanks, I know I could save a buncha space with an ikea or other library-style shelving, but it is SO damn easier to be able to stand up and flip through records like that...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21WHOA!b, 21How did my bedsheets get under the peaches box on the right?b, 21I'm not joking!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Here we go (in no particular order):

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Who do you think you are, B+?

Maybe we need a new "Record Room Pron" section.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Who do you think you are, B+?

haha

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

So when do we get to hear something you've made in that studio?