font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I think you way off in thinkin he's some Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's full-on Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude, but I think he's a lot closer to that end of the spectrum than to the "coming out with his own Nikes" end. I mean, come on now.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I agree he wouldnt comeout w/ his own line. That's silly. b, 21b, 21BUT I wouldnt think its far fetched to think that Jordan/CHICAGO wouldnt create an official limited editionb, 21sneaker for the inauguration or somethin'. Which is diff from an Obama endorsed kick.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    The [i]Herald/i1 recently ran some old photo of Michelle wearing Tretorns. It was adorable.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21O RLY?b, 21b, 21img src=http://www.politicalsurrogate.com/Hawaii.jpg1b, 21img src=http://www.politicalsurrogate.com/Hawaii_2.jpg1

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21BUT I wouldnt think its far fetched to think that Jordan/CHICAGO wouldnt create an official limited edition
    b, 21sneaker for the inauguration or somethin'. Which is diff from an Obama endorsed kick.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I'm not sure I understand the "official-but-not-endorsed" thing. Do you mean like those wack Kurt Cobain Converse shits?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21O RLY?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Im talkin about the SS dude kind......b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/54/l_cf57b3289ae347b1bc26fc4104a231c4.jpg"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21BUT I wouldnt think its far fetched to think that Jordan/CHICAGO wouldnt create an official limited edition
    b, 21sneaker for the inauguration or somethin'. Which is diff from an Obama endorsed kick.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I'm not sure I understand the "official-but-not-endorsed" thing. Do you mean like those wack Kurt Cobain Converse shits?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yup...terrible. It doesnt even have to have his name attached for cats to get the connection.b, 21b, 21Hope/Change Dunks or whatevers.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Im talkin about the SS dude kind......
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21For the record, I never said that I thought dude might be with [i]those/i1 kind of NBs. Rather, I can see him running the lane in some of those unremarkable pillowy white jernts. The ones that look like big piles of shaving cream.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I'm not sure I understand the "official-but-not-endorsed" thing. Do you mean like those wack Kurt Cobain Converse shits?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Yup...terrible. It doesnt even have to have his name attached for cats to get the connection.
    b, 21
    b, 21Hope/Change Dunks or whatevers.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Gack, what a horrible look. I can maybe see something like that happening officially, but only on a boutique-shoe level. I think the broader shoe-buying public would need something more explicit--Obama's mug on the tongue a la those old Adidaseses or something. b, 21b, 21I'm holding out for some Joe Biden loafers with the implanted-hair insoles. Watch for me gliding past in my "Silver Foxes" on my way to the early-bird.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Take this shit to Access Holllywood dot com.b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    And this is what's up with Barry's shoes:b, 21img src=http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/smartaleq/barack-obama-shoes.jpg1

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I think Obama purposefully dialed down the swag significantly -- made an effort to appear as suburban "dad-ed out" as much as he possibly could -- to appear less threatening to the Wranglers and dirty white gym shoes-clad masses.

• Options
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Yup...terrible. It doesnt even have to have his name attached for cats to get the connection.
    b, 21
    b, 21Hope/Change Dunks or whatevers.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Gack, what a horrible look. I can maybe see something like that happening officially, but only on a boutique-shoe level. I think the broader shoe-buying public would need something more explicit--Obama's mug on the tongue a la those old Adidaseses or something.
    b, 21
    b, 21I'm holding out for some Joe Biden loafers with the implanted-hair insoles. Watch for me gliding past in my "Silver Foxes" on my way to the early-bird.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Old friends, I meant that I could see Nike or some company coming at the president to drop something based on the fact that the 'hood was gobbling up anything with the man's name on it. I wouldn't expect a seated president to attach his name to a product of any kind, no matter what it is it'd be a PR nightmare. When I say "Obamagear is definitely gonna drop a shoe", I don't really believe that Obamagear is gonna drop a shoe. But if he did, they'd have the Presidential seal on the tongue and be done in the Chicago colors.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 When I say "Obamagear is definitely gonna drop a shoe", I don't really
    believe that Obamagear is gonna drop a shoe. But if he did, they'd have the Presidential seal on the tongue and be done in the Chicago colors. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21White sox colors, natch. b, 21b, 21Did anyone else spring for the Obamagear cufflinks? I am compelled to report that they are fly, both in the silver inlay and the red-white-and-blue colorways. Now if I can just hold onto them... I have a bad habit of losing cufflinks.b, 21b, 21And Sonathon, you should risk it with that shirt james is talkin about. it's outtasight.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"Silver Foxes"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21With the chainsmoke Kansas flashdance ass-pants.