What's for dinner?

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
The restaurant I work at is closed monday thru wed. So I had the chance to bring home some beautiful tuna steaks. Needless to say I made some tuna for dinner tonight. I marinated the tuna with some fajita seasoning and olive oil. Grilled it up and served it with some tempura avocado and a wasabi cream sauce. Yum! What's for dinner??? Also listened to some Rodriguez - Cold Fact while preparing said dinner. (keeping it music related)b, 21

Comments

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 tempura avocado b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21How does this work?b, 21b, 21b, 21I had lemon sole stuffed with crab and kale chips on the side.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    half an avocado...slice lengthwise half inch thick, scoop (being careful to keep pieces intact)....drop in batter....cook in hot oil....done

• shitty 365 lentil soup that i had to add sriracha, garlic salt, and broken up tortilla chips to.b, 21b, 21in the coffee shop now finishing my evening with a steamer

• pork chopsb, 21cheese gritsb, 21collard greensb, 21spinachb, 21roasted beats

• about to make red beans & rice with boudin sausage and collards on the side. it's monday folls.

• My girl was in town this weekend so I cooked for her last night:b, 21 b, 21- vegan tom yum soupb, 21- vegan pad thaib, 21b, 21Then this afternoon we made homemade burritos which featured:b, 21b, 21- frijoles negros & riceb, 21- stir fried tofu/green peppers/spinach/onion/garlicb, 21- homemade tomatillo salsa verde w/ fresh roasted thai chilesb, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21Tonight:b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21

• whole wheat penne with squash, sauted mushrooms parsley and tuna. and string beans

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Me and my hommie are about to head to the izakaya across the street. Grilled fish, tonkatsu, edamame, fried chicken, grilled eggplant, rice, miso soup & a couple pitchers of Kirin beer.

• Trader Joe's Pasta in a Bag. And prob something else.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I grilled some orange+mango salmon tonight. Was damn good.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    tonight - marinated london broil on the grill with steamed cauliflower and butternut squash gnocchi with fresh parm. butter and chopped parsley.b, 21b, 21listened to Bob Marley - hammer (keeping it music related)b, 21b, 21my daughter helped with making the gnocchi. (labor intensive related)b, 21Oh yea, when making gnocchi make a shitload. So you have an ample amount of leftovers. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yaoming.gif" alt="" 21

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    orange marinated arctic charr w/ root vegetable mash + saladb, 21b, 21homemade carrot cake + vegan chocolate ice cream for dessert

• Chicken Biryani from Icelandb, 21b, 21only cost a quid!

• had one of my favorite meals at a favorite local place, Pho Saigon...Carmelized Pork....yummmmm. Nice hearty meal for our first cold day here in town.

• Panko crusted semi-fried chicken, baked potato (no foil son), and spinach salad.b, 21b, 21Listening to wife's guilty pleasure Ingrid Michaelson.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Left-over Wine-Braised Short Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes.b, 21b, 21Too lazy to make greens/veggies.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21tonight - marinated london broil on the grill with steamed cauliflower and butternut squash gnocchi with fresh parm. butter and chopped parsley.b, 21b, 21listened to Bob Marley - hammer (keeping it music related)b, 21b, 21my daughter helped with making the gnocchi. (labor intensive related)b, 21Oh yea, when making gnocchi make a shitload. So you have an ample amount of leftovers. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yaoming.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Penalty on the play. Gnocchi is to be made fresh only on Thursday. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21In Italy the best day to get Gnocchi is Thursday because that is when they make it fresh. b, 21b, 21I made a big pot of Minestroni with Kale. I also toasted up some garlic bread. I cooked while listening to Out to Lunch!