Right wing fallout thread! (put em on blast)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I clicked on the SodaHead banner link that showed up on the site because it said soem stupid shit like: "Did Obama Buy The Election?"b,121b,121and was greeted on the page with this gem:b,121b,121b, 21 font color="purple"1 Barack is a muslim get the picture people America just elected a muslim his name is Barack HUSAIN Obama! seriously we dont even know if hes a citizen he refuses to show his birth certificates! His pastor cusses in church and he refuses to put in hand over his heart during the pledge of aligence! its a fact you idiots. e-mail me at leogeckosgmail.com if you think otherwise.b, 21he sAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM!!!!! IS THAT NOT SCARY TO YOU!!!!! THIS IS AMERICa founded on GOD!!!! Muslims are the same people that tore down those trading centers!!!! !--color--1/font1 b, 21b, 21Somebody email this guy and invite him to the strut so we can console him and his kind.

Comments

• Bahahahahaahah.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b,121b, 21 [color:purple1 trading centers!!!! !--color--1/font1 b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h,121/blockquote]font class="post"1b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b,121b, 21 [color:purple1 trading centers!!!! !--color--1/font1 b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h,121/blockquote]font class="post"1b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b,121b, 21 [color:purple1 trading centers!!!! !--color--1/font1 b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h,121/blockquote]font class="post"1b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b,121b, 21 [color:purple1 trading centers!!!! !--color--1/font1 b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h,121/blockquote]font class="post"1

• I guess this would be fallout b,121b,121I'm watching Pat Robertson on Larry King and he's GUSHING over Obama. Even going as far as saying "he might be one of the greatest presidents EVER".b,121b, 21and now he's shitting on Palin.b,121b, 21f*cking awesome

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHA awesome

• This morning Joe Scarborough was trying to turn the timing of the Rahm Emmanuel announcement into some kind of major gaffe/stumble, with a lot of disingenuous "I REALLY want Obama to succeed, BUT..."

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    The 'blame game' is already jumping off...check out this clip, the fact that it's from Fox News is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21/object1

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21This morning Joe Scarborough was trying to turn the timing of the Rahm Emmanuel announcement into some kind of major gaffe/stumble, with a lot of disingenuous "I REALLY want Obama to succeed, BUT..." b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Most conservatives do want Obama to succeed. I know I do. To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support it at first, don't say they regret their votes and make up phony stories about secret foreign linked cabals in the government tampering with the intelligence.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The 'blame game' is already jumping off...check out this clip, the fact that it's from Fox News is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21/object1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Hail Mary pass, fumbled.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The 'blame game' is already jumping off...check out this clip, the fact that it's from Fox News is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21/object1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Knowledgeability? I had to dictionary.com that bad boy... turns out it is a real word. b, 21b, 21[i]possessing or exhibiting knowledge, insight, or understanding; intelligent; well-informed; discerning; perceptive./i1b, 21b, 21I will rule Scrabble.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The 'blame game' is already jumping off...check out this clip, the fact that it's from Fox News is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21/object1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Hail Mary pass, fumbled. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21[Palin] Didn't know Africa was a continent. [/Palin]b, 21b, 21How is that fusking possible??b, 21b, 21Geez

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Most conservatives do want Obama to succeed. I know I do. To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support it at first, don't say they regret their votes and make up phony stories about secret foreign linked cabals in the government tampering with the intelligence. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Fudging typical Republican - your first thoughts are about another war? You got sawdust for brains or are you just hoping for your next foreign assignment? Assh*le.b, 21b, 21When the Dems win an election due to a sibling robber-baron influencing vote manipulation in Florida, then Republicans will make the same argument. They know they had their asses handed to them and now have to listen to the whole world celebrate. And why is the whole world celebrating? /font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support itb, 21b, 21h, 21 - No question of not supporting another war then? GTFOHWTB.

• wow. in no way am i defending Palin but DAMN that's how dirty Fox news is: they'll turn on their own.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Most conservatives do want Obama to succeed. I know I do. To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support it at first, don't say they regret their votes and make up phony stories about secret foreign linked cabals in the government tampering with the intelligence. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Fudging typical Republican - your first thoughts are about another war? You got sawdust for brains or are you just hoping for your next foreign assignment? Assh*le.b, 21b, 21When the Dems win an election due to a sibling robber-baron influencing vote manipulation in Florida, then Republicans will make the same argument. They know they had their asses handed to them and now have to listen to the whole world celebrate. And why is the whole world celebrating? /font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support itb, 21b, 21h, 21 - No question of not supporting another war then? GTFOHWTB. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Well most Democrats did support the Iraq war. When that war lost popularity they made up a story about intel manipulation. And lots of partisans around the country said lots of crazy fairy tale nonsense about Iraq. Had we listened to the counsel of democrats in 2006, then more Iraqis and Americans fighting in Iraq would be killed and the country would be reeling from a civil war that has largely abated. The country would be worse off and we would not be seeing a country preparing for its fourth consecutive national election--an accomplishment no doubt. b, 21b, 21I think Democrats have their folkways about Bush, Cheney and Diebold. It's not that much different that how many evangelicals think someone is making up fossil records and that the earth is really 6,000 years old. It is a story believed by millions and defended vigorously. It's also false. Obama will be inheriting a country already at war. The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Most conservatives do want Obama to succeed. I know I do. To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support it at first, don't say they regret their votes and make up phony stories about secret foreign linked cabals in the government tampering with the intelligence. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Fudging typical Republican - your first thoughts are about another war? You got sawdust for brains or are you just hoping for your next foreign assignment? Assh*le.b, 21b, 21When the Dems win an election due to a sibling robber-baron influencing vote manipulation in Florida, then Republicans will make the same argument. They know they had their asses handed to them and now have to listen to the whole world celebrate. And why is the whole world celebrating? /font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support itb, 21b, 21h, 21 - No question of not supporting another war then? GTFOHWTB. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Well most Democrats did support the Iraq war. When that war lost popularity they made up a story about intel manipulation. And lots of partisans around the country said lots of crazy fairy tale nonsense about Iraq. Had we listened to the counsel of democrats in 2006, then more Iraqis and Americans fighting in Iraq would be killed and the country would be reeling from a civil war that has largely abated. The country would be worse off and we would not be seeing a country preparing for its fourth consecutive national election--an accomplishment no doubt. b, 21b, 21I think Democrats have their folkways about Bush, Cheney and Diebold. It's not that much different that how many evangelicals think someone is making up fossil records and that the earth is really 6,000 years old. It is a story believed by millions and defended vigorously. It's also false. Obama will be inheriting a country already at war. The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21You are so grossly uninformed.b, 21To begin with Diebold chairman Walden O'Dell was forced to resign due to the solid email correspondence between he and the Republican party in which he assured them a 2004 victory via his Columbus, Ohio based companies' machines.b, 21That is, for starters, the tip of your information deficit here.b, 21You seem to make your comments from an uninformed place, you are free to have your views but you sound foolish when you dismiss factual information and make a mess of it.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Most conservatives do want Obama to succeed. I know I do. To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support it at first, don't say they regret their votes and make up phony stories about secret foreign linked cabals in the government tampering with the intelligence. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Fudging typical Republican - your first thoughts are about another war? You got sawdust for brains or are you just hoping for your next foreign assignment? Assh*le.b, 21b, 21When the Dems win an election due to a sibling robber-baron influencing vote manipulation in Florida, then Republicans will make the same argument. They know they had their asses handed to them and now have to listen to the whole world celebrate. And why is the whole world celebrating? /font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21If there is another war, I hope conservatives and republicans who support itb, 21b, 21h, 21 - No question of not supporting another war then? GTFOHWTB. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Well most Democrats did support the Iraq war. When that war lost popularity they made up a story about intel manipulation. And lots of partisans around the country said lots of crazy fairy tale nonsense about Iraq. Had we listened to the counsel of democrats in 2006, then more Iraqis and Americans fighting in Iraq would be killed and the country would be reeling from a civil war that has largely abated. The country would be worse off and we would not be seeing a country preparing for its fourth consecutive national election--an accomplishment no doubt. b, 21b, 21I think Democrats have their folkways about Bush, Cheney and Diebold. It's not that much different that how many evangelicals think someone is making up fossil records and that the earth is really 6,000 years old. It is a story believed by millions and defended vigorously. It's also false. Obama will be inheriting a country already at war. The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21

• stay classy gary

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Stay blind, Cochise.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Newsflash: The US invaded Iraq without authorisation of the UN and under the use of false military intel. The Bush administration had lied and tricked your country into a military conflict for which there was no pressing reason whatsoever. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq and Saddam was surpressing the Islamic Supremacists in his country. No rocket science would have been needed to predict what happened once Saddam was removed... do you really believe this garbage you're spreading around?b, 21b, 21(edit: I was talking to Vitamin here...)

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Iraq had no proven links to al Qaeda. Saddam Hussain was many things, but an Islamic Supremacist, he was not. I thought the whole Iraq invasion was about weapons of mass destruction that turned out not to be there?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Iraq had no proven links to al Qaeda. Saddam Hussain was many things, but an Islamic Supremacist, he was not. I thought the whole Iraq invasion was about weapons of mass destruction that turned out not to be there? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21You think american and iraqi forces were not fighting al Qaeda in Iraq for the last several years?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Iraq had no proven links to al Qaeda. Saddam Hussain was many things, but an Islamic Supremacist, he was not. I thought the whole Iraq invasion was about weapons of mass destruction that turned out not to be there? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21You think american and iraqi forces were not fighting al Qaeda in Iraq for the last several years? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21C'mon, you know as well as everyone else on this board that most, if not all Al Qaeda came to Iraq post invasion. Are you just trolling now?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Newsflash: The US invaded Iraq without authorisation of the UN and under the use of false military intel. The Bush administration had lied and tricked your country into a military conflict for which there was no pressing reason whatsoever. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq and Saddam was surpressing the Islamic Supremacists in his country. No rocket science would have been needed to predict what happened once Saddam was removed... do you really believe this garbage you're spreading around?b, 21b, 21(edit: I was talking to Vitamin here...) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21The Clinton administration halted Milosevic's genocide of Albanians in Kosovo without a UN authorization. Indeed, it seems the only time UN authorization matters is when it's America doing the fighting. The reaction from many in Europe to Russia's invasion of Georgia was a shrug. What's more you don't know what "lie" means, unless you think Powell, Bush etc. knew the intel was false while saying it. There was no connect between Saddam and 9-11, but we now know for certain that after AQ is routed from Afghanistan some of its leaders fled to Iraq with Saddam's knowledge and acquiesence. And as for your comment about the essentiality of Saddam Hussein, I suppose you are entitled to your bigotry. So Iraqis had to live under a sadist to avoid a civil war. It's a terrible thing to say and you should be ashamed. There were parties in Iraq that sought to spark a civil war, they include al Qaeda, the Ba'ath party and the Iranian backed militias. Had those forces been negated earlier, more lives would have been saved But Saddam Hussein is an indirect cause of the misery in Iraq between 2003 and 2007. Typical European blather.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this[/b] stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21none of what? b, 21b, 21"it's surprising that Republicans not claiming a 2008 election was stolen didn't prevent the Democractic claims of election theft 4 and 8 years earlier"?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The country is not at war because of Bush. It's at war because of al Qaeda and Islamic Supremacists. These actual facts do not change no matter the howls of the empirically challenged. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Iraq had no proven links to al Qaeda. Saddam Hussain was many things, but an Islamic Supremacist, he was not. I thought the whole Iraq invasion was about weapons of mass destruction that turned out not to be there? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21You think american and iraqi forces were not fighting al Qaeda in Iraq for the last several years? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Are you really that thick?b, 21b, 21it has been proven without any doubt that there were no ties between Al Queda and Iraq prior to the US invasion.b, 21b, 21After the US invasion, Iraq turned into a major battle ground and recruiting area for Al Quaeda.b, 21b, 21Of course it sounds like a noble idea to remove a dictator from power but before you do such a thing, you need to have ties with the strongest anti-government forces of this country in order to control the aftermath once the dictator is gone.b, 21b, 21Before the invasion, Iraq had no ties to Al Queda and there were no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq was no threat to the US. The Bush administration knew this but they lied about it and went to war for entirely different reasons. This was a F*ck-up of epic proportions.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this[/b] stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21none of what? b, 21b, 21"it's surprising that Republicans not claiming a 2008 election was stolen didn't prevent the Democractic claims of election theft 4 and 8 years earlier"? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21That grammar was all mixed up. My point is that when Democrats lost in 2004 (2000 gets a pass because it was so twilight zone), many claimed it was stolen, even though Kerry wouldn't even press the case. As far as I know, Republican bloggers, writers partisans etc. are not claiming ACORN stole the election. BTW I think Obama won fair and square, even though it is very dangerous to combine early voting and ACORN's voter registration model which seems to tacitly encourage fraud among their canvassers.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21To the great credit of Republicans, none that I know have said the election was stolen because of ACORN--which it obviously wasn't--but none of this[/b] stopped Dems in 2000 and 2004 from making the same argument. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21none of what? b, 21b, 21"it's surprising that Republicans not claiming a 2008 election was stolen didn't prevent the Democractic claims of election theft 4 and 8 years earlier"? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21That grammar was all mixed up. My point is that when Democrats lost in 2004 (2000 gets a pass because it was so twilight zone), many claimed it was stolen, even though Kerry wouldn't even press the case. As far as I know, Republican bloggers, writers partisans etc. are not claiming ACORN stole the election. BTW I think Obama won fair and square, even though it is very dangerous to combine early voting and ACORN's voter registration model which seems to tacitly encourage fraud among their canvassers. [/b]b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21That last sentence seems to imply that ACORN registered voters at the request of the Obama campaign. As far as I know there is no evidence to support this.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Newsflash: The US invaded Iraq without authorisation of the UN and under the use of false military intel. The Bush administration had lied and tricked your country into a military conflict for which there was no pressing reason whatsoever. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq and Saddam was surpressing the Islamic Supremacists in his country. No rocket science would have been needed to predict what happened once Saddam was removed... do you really believe this garbage you're spreading around?b, 21b, 21(edit: I was talking to Vitamin here...) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21The Clinton administration halted Milosevic's genocide of Albanians in Kosovo without a UN authorization. Indeed, it seems the only time UN authorization matters is when it's America doing the fighting. The reaction from many in Europe to Russia's invasion of Georgia was a shrug. What's more you don't know what "lie" means, unless you think Powell, Bush etc. knew the intel was false while saying it. There was no connect between Saddam and 9-11, but we now know for certain that after AQ is routed from Afghanistan some of its leaders fled to Iraq with Saddam's knowledge and acquiesence. And as for your comment about the essentiality of Saddam Hussein, I suppose you are entitled to your bigotry. So Iraqis had to live under a sadist to avoid a civil war. It's a terrible thing to say and you should be ashamed. There were parties in Iraq that sought to spark a civil war, they include al Qaeda, the Ba'ath party and the Iranian backed militias. Had those forces been negated earlier, more lives would have been saved But Saddam Hussein is an indirect cause of the misery in Iraq between 2003 and 2007. Typical European blather. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21dude... I must have been dilusional to think you had some basic smarts. Of course they knew that the intel was wrong while saying it. The purpose of a lie is to tell it. They told it and they later got caught in it. It would be a waste of time to address any of the "points" you are trying to make here. It's hard to imagine that you should believe this bullshit yourself but then again, there have been suicide bombers with a college degree who believed in paradise and dozens of virgins so there's hardly any degree of educated stupidity that could still surprise me. Funny how you're always hating on Europe... do you really think I give a shit? Pathetic.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Here's where i go to see what the lunatic fringe is saying b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Wow...some of the comments in that thread are top choice.