Horrible horrible news re: Jennifer Hudson.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
b, 21b, 21a href="http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx/?news=336262&gt1=28102" target="_blank"1Singer Jennifer Hudson's mom, brother found dead/a1 b, 21Oct. 24, 2008, 9:45 PM ESTb, 21b, 21CHICAGO (AP) -- The mother and brother of Jennifer Hudson were found shot dead Friday at a South Side home, and police were seeking a missing child who is the nephew of the singer and Oscar-winning actress. "We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the deaths of Jennifer Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson," Hudson's personal publicist, Lisa Kasteler, said in a statement. "No further comment will be made and the family has asked that their privacy be respected at this difficult time."b, 21b, 21Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said the deaths appeared to be the result of domestic abuse.b, 21b, 21Deputy Chief Joseph Patterson said a family member entered the home around 3 p.m. Friday, found a woman shot on the living room floor and left to notify authorities. Responding officers found a man shot in the bedroom, Patterson said. There was no sign of forced entry.b, 21b, 21Police tape blocked access to the large, white house, where a crowd gathered outside.b, 21b, 21Authorities issued an Amber Alert for 7-year-old Julian King, and were seeking a 1994 white Chevrolet Suburban. The child was the grandson of the female victim, Patterson said.b,121b, 21The alert said the child was possibly abducted, and accompanied by a man ??? considered armed and dangerous ??? who was a suspect in the double homicide investigation. Records with the Illinois Department of Corrections show the man, who has not been charged with a crime, is on parole and spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possessing a stolen vehicle.b,121b, 21The two could also be in a teal or green Chrysler Concord with a temporary license plate, a left front headlight hanging out and scratches on the left side of the vehicle, police said.b,121b, 21The tragedy comes as Hudson, who grew up in Chicago, continues to reach new heights in her career.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, saw this: just terrible

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dag

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    goddamn that is devastating. I hope they can get little Julian back alive and well.

• My families thoughts and hopes go out to the Hudson family. May the boy be found safe.

• Options
    Too many guns in the hands of sick people. Too many guns period. This type of shit happens almost daily. It's maddening to tell you the truth. b,121b, 21I hope the boy is safe and returned to love ones soon.

• I feel old for having to wikipedia her..b, 21b, 21That's a really horrible thing to happen, let alone the fact that she is so young.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Jesus, that's awful. I hope the young'un turns up OK.

• Nephew body found.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    That makes me sick.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    This whole thing is beyond sad. I cannot even begin to imagine what Hudson and her sister are going through.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21Soul