OOP Hip-Hop that’s really worth collecting

13»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    flex had that ambidexterous shit. the raer jersey slumberfest is 'born 2wice'.

• this is probably irrelevant, but what's the story behind that guy named paperboy that had that "ditty" song? it was played on top 40 radio like crazy and i always wondered did he put out an album, cause hearing his style back then seemed different from what else was going on...or probably just what i was listening to

anyhow, back to the topic at hand, i'm still hunting down classics i never really got into back in the day cause they weren't popular where i was. strut recommendations of above the law's livin like hustlers and d.o.c.'s nobody does it better, got my ears buzzing and realizing how much stuff i missed out on. go after that sheit and satisfy your ears.

yeah sounds like you missed out on some dope shit. keep searching!

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    Dudes on here have so many opinions on hip-hop but never heard the "Bad to the Bone" Remix or whatevs
    YEAH. fuck your opinion.

• GoblahGoblah 35 Posts
    You need to get Da King and I - 'Contemporary Jeep Music'.

Yeah, I actually have this, too. And, I agree, it is tight. It's one of those that I am not so salty about picking up on recommendation from someone else. I also have the CD single for 'Flip Da Script', but it doesn't have the DJ Premier mix that I've heard about.

Goblah

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Dudes on here have so many opinions on hip-hop but never heard the "Bad to the Bone" Remix or whatevs
    YEAH. fuck your opinion.

You totally missed my man's point. Dudes speak on shit they don't even know the half of.

Soul strut

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Child rappers are never a good idea (unless your name is Chi Ali), especially if they're trying to sound hardcore
    how about Shyheim - On & On? (and there's a remix too I think. ...haven't heard it though)