pictures of your pad

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I just moved into a new place and need some ideas on how to setup and decorate my new pad. Show me what you got!

Comments

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    While your girlfriend is at work, plaster the walls with freaky xian, midget, hadicap, nudie, etc. record covers. Then, when she complains, ask her what she is most offended by. Take down the nudie ones & add more freaky xian ones. It's a win-win situation.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

game over!

• While your girlfriend is at work, plaster the walls with freaky xian, midget, hadicap, nudie, etc. record covers. Then, when she complains, ask her what she is most offended by. Take down the nudie ones & add more freaky xian ones. It's a win-win situation.

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS GAME OVAR!!!!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Here ya' go................................

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Here ya' go................................

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    What's on the shelf above the boxing glove in the glass case, 'preme?

Actually, what's that thing to the left of the case?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    don't have any of the inside but here's the outside of mine...

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    nice folliage

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Thats beautiful man.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

Messy as fuck right now because it's to damn hot and I can't be assed to clean.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Dude! You live very large, first the whip then the imaculate living room. Are those chars/couches original & vintage or re-pro? Surelly your entire home is not this emaculate!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I like how Preme has a bowl of jewelry where most of us would have a bowl of peanuts.

"Here take one."

The seats are re-pros and I'm almost done with the rest of the crib, I got hardwood floors being installed, the bathroom is being totally re-done and the bedroom is clean. To answer other questions, I got a bottle of louis XIII in my glass case along with autographed Muhammed Ali boxing gloves. Next to the couch in the picture was something my girl bought to take to work and it just happend to be sitting there. Here is the kitchen.

Fucking hilarious!!!!!! For real though, I come home and throw the jewelry in that bowl on the table. Comedy.............

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Damn, Daze. That's beautiful.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Cool, nice handles in the kitchen, too.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Caveman deluxe style:

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Sickness! I'm gonna do that when I have my own place!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    No picture of my pad since I'm without camera right now, but here's a picture of my dad

(he's the one on the right )

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    No picture of my pad since I'm without camera right now, but here's a picture of my dad

The Japanese prime minister made him an honorary ninja and gave him souvenir throwing stars?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

That's exactly what I imagine you looking like in 35-40 years.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

awesome your dad knows one of those Japanese business men?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    My dad was awarded the Ninja stars after exporting a couple boxes of Mulatu lps to Japan straight from the Ethiopian Airlines storage room in Addis Abeba.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

hello. should you ever need anyone to house-sit for you - i am very responsible.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

hello. should you ever need anyone to house-sit for you - i am very responsible.

haha...actually I'm just on the top floor. it's a duplex. I wish I had the whole place. It's still big as fuck though and I love walking up the walkway every day, makes me smile.

• Options

The Japanese prime minister made him an honorary ninja and gave him souvenir throwing stars?

Awesome!!

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    the studio

the yard

the yard in action

(Delay rocking the spot)

(my man A-Frog with the Prof tending to the s'mores in the background)