Should I go on Judge Judy?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
So when me and my ex moved out of the house we were renting, we had a crazy landlord that kept our deposit and said all kind of shit was messed up(some pet damage, but she exaggerated a lot) and the yard was dying(as every other lawn in the neighborhood due to the drought). Well, She served papers on us(my ex actually, because is was in her name) to show up in court. I get a call today from my ex saying a producer from Judge Judy called and wants her and a witness to come out to L.A...all expenses paid..to do the whole tv show court room shit. The reason we are thinking about it is..free mini vacation and they will past all the court fines if we lose. So.....should we do it? I'd loooooove to get on tv and show out. I could get go wayyyy over the top to make a good show, going back and forth w/ Judy. Maybe see how much Soul Strut slang I could drop on there?b,121b,121b,121b,121These are a few that i'd like to throw at Judy..b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puto-new.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yaoming.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I would only be worried that it would come back to haunt you in the workplace. I wonder how Guzzos life changed after blind date? Stalkers?

• I was just thinking about that..but I don't think i'd tell anyone. Plus I ain't sweating this job so much that i'd miss a chance to butt heads w/ Judge Judy.

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    HHHwhat?! Do you even need to ask? It seems like a win win situation for you, and it is a reward for having to put up with some bullshit. I say go for it, and tell her to stop hatting.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Do it and only speak in Gremlin form. b,121b,121Really. no dialogue that's not an approved SS gremlin.

• Yeah, I won't lie. I'm down to leave tomorrow. I have to convince my ex it's worth it and not TOO embarrassing.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    shit yeah!!! Go!

• Options
    DO IT!b,121b,121You should at some point look over at the plaintiff, cut her off mid-sentence and say: You MAD, Doggie? with your head tilted.b,121b,121Also, after stating your case, end off by saying "...and so, you must deal."b,121b,121And once Judy renders her decision (whether or not it is in your favor), you gotta say: "Knowledge Dropped!"b,121b,121That would be incredible. Judge Judy is pure garbage, but I will be taping that show.

• please go. i'd love to see someone do a minimal amount of legal research and throw it in one of these fake judge's faces. forget about whether law is binding in her mickey mouse court, but just to see her response to someone actually talking about the law...in court, would make my day.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121DO IT!
    b,121
    b,121You should at some point look over at the plaintiff, cut her off mid-sentence and say: You MAD, Doggie? with your head tilted.
    b,121
    b,121Also, after stating your case, end off by saying "...and so, you must deal."
    b,121
    b,121And once Judy renders her decision (whether or not it is in your favor), you gotta say: "Knowledge Dropped!"
    b,121
    b,121That would be incredible. Judge Judy is pure garbage, but I will be taping that show.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121Yes!!! this would be epic classique soaring over mountains of awesome. b,121b,121b,121I think we should all commit to paying him five or ten bucks for every "strut-ism" he's able to work in. b,121b,121Also, I would offer bonus points if he gets a chance to hold up a paper document to the camera that has a img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/word3rp.gif" alt="" /1 or some other graemlin actually on it. b,121b,121b,121I will personally pony up a $20 bill if he can work in img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" /1

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    DO IT DO IT DO IT

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Seriously, what everyone else said x 10000000

• I am in the middle of convincing my ex to go..so far, it's looking pretty good. Get ready!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    remember you get 30 seconds or so to tell the audience how you feel in the lobby after the show...!!!

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    also, from what i've heard is that the reason that everyone makes some kind of ridiculous "counter claim" is that the show pays each side whatever their claim was regardless of who wins. So be sure to make a counter claim, and get some free bread

• From what I gather, the winner gets paid by the show only. Loser doesn't pay anybody shit..and everyone gets paid $100 off top. Free flight, board, etc. I have to look at the package that was sent out.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    this has got to happen!!!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Plaese to be on the show hommie. Have the SoulStrut slang in full effect. Complete comedy for days!b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hard2.gif" alt="" /1

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poor.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freeway.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/GetOnMyComp_gm.jpg" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poptartgraem5ovgm6.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121PLEASE throw those in.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" /1

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Go over the details of your case b4 you get in there and don't get cute, cuz Judy will cut your nutz off on national television.

• I forgot I still have a Soul Strut t-shirt.

• these will come in handy:b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/waaambulance.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/son.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pc.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121this gon be good!

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121You should at some point look over at the plaintiff, cut her off mid-sentence and say: You MAD, Doggie? with your head tilted.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121definitely interrupt Judge Judy and tell her you have dirt on her. accuse her of having once hosted A Current Affair. then a few u mads. always wanted to see that on tv. don't do this:b,121b,121 a href="http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nevergonnama9.jpg" target="_blank"1http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nevergonnama9.jpg/a1

• haha... YES!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121 don't do this:
    b,121
    b,121
    /a1
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121What is about that photo that I don't get?

• Rick Astley is your hint. (look hard)

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Rick Roll Related