marc moulin r.i.p

pokesterpokester 15 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
very sad news for me ....

Comments

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    damn son, only 66

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    that's sad! his music will always be remembered. such a great man!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Damn.b,121b,121Plenty of musical deities seem to be falling at a relatively tender age.b,121b,121Damn.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Daaaaammnn....I thought he was older than that? Easily one of my favourite producers/musicians. R.I.P. !!! Sad news, fits the weather over here. Fusk. Gonna spin some Placebo tonight and 2morrow in my radio show!!!!

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    ouch sad news indeed, gotta listen some sam suffy now.. RIP

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Very sad news. A great musician that will be long remembered has passed. RIP

• Very sad news indeed.b,121b,121A journalist friend of mine was working on a a href="http://www.laid-back.be/blog/?p=147" target="_blank"1Marc Moulin piece/a1 but unfortunately never got the chance to interview Marc Moulin himself. So many questions will be left unanswered ...

• Very sad. R.I.P. b,121Listening to his song Aria now.

• Very sad news. I was listening to Placebo "Aria" only last week. It's amazing to think how prescient his music and arragements were.b,121b,121Rest in Peace.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rest in Peace to a legend.

• Time to sit back, spin his version of 'Inner City Blues' and burn one down. RIP to a visionary.

• rest in peace

• R.I.P. Will have to put one of those Placebo youtubes on my next mixed DVD

• Just got into his stuff 2 years ago. RIP..

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    ah man sad to hear that...placebo one of my alll time favs...and the sam snuffy album..a truly great musician. rip.