Houston Strutters

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Meanwhile, in another part of town...b,121b,121object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Keep safe my texas yutes.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hey everyone in houston and down in those parts...b,121b,121be safe out there... b,121b,121and check in to let us all know you're doing...b,121b,121peace.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Hopefully they will have electricity to check in...b,121b,121until then:b,121b,121b,121b,121

• yall be safe.

• just got back from my homies barbq and i got the hicccccups, too much beer i guess. and rerog you know its busch right?b,121b,121bout to batton down my hatches as they sayb,121b,121its about to get really real in the next few hours!

• oh yeah, got the candles, the weed, and the kitty litter img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

• whats messed up is i dont even feel like moving my records from the expedit in front of my front window, honestly theres nowhere to put em!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I just talked to my Mom a while ago that lives just North of Houston. They haven't gone outside yet but the neighbors roof across the street is missing a lot of shingles. They lost power around 1:30am and the roof is leaking. Water is leaking through the light fixtures and A/C vents now. During the eye of the storm they went into the attic and water is puddling above the ceiling and around the A/C unit. Fortunately, they haven't had any broken windows but it looks like they are going to have a huge mess to clean up once the storm finally blows through.

• im safe and my apt is safe but im one of the many without power. im over at my friends house near downtown, my only friend with power. prolly stay over here for at least a day.b,121b,121b,121shits pretty crazy.