Help Marco Across America!

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Hey everyone -b,121b,121As some of you know, I'm moving from the soul-sucking entertainment cocaine metropolis of Chapel Hill NC to the sleepy college town of Los Angeles CA in just a few weeks. And instead of spending my nights at luxurious five-star hotels wining and dining beautiful women along the way, I'd much rather meet some Strutters on my journey... especially if they can put me up for the night. b,121b,121b,121b,121As of now, my basic itinerary looks like this:b,121b,121SEPT 26 - leave NC, arrive in Memphis TN (hi Hookup!) b,121SEPT 27 - arrive Norman OKb,121SEPT 28 - arrive Albuquerque NMb,121SEPT 29 - arrive LAb,121b,121Since The_Hook_Up is hosting me in TN, and I'll be staying w/ friends once I get to L.A., my main lodging needs are for OK and NM (Daze holler), though I can alter my trip slightly to include/replace Fort Smith AK, Amarillo TX and/or Flagstaff AZ if there's strutters in those areas.b,121b,121PM me or post here if you want to get some free drinks, dinner, and/or records in return for hosting a couchsurfing strutter for a night. I won't even complain if you play AJA or H2O on repeat during my stay. NOTE: Please have local hair salon addresses ready.b,121b,121Thanks ya'll!b,121b,121img src="http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/finalareacodesbig.gif?w=700"1

Comments