Help Marco Across America!

2»

Comments

• I helped Marco across Oklahoma yesterday.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121I helped Marco across Oklahoma yesterday.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121really? b,121b,121did you guys hit *em*r* ***ke*?

• I'M IN LA FOLLS!!!b,121b,121This morning was hot & smoggy as I took my hosts to LAX and had to brave traffic in my non-AC'd 1995 Geo but hey, the mailman just came and delivered a Som Tres LP right into my hand so I'll take that as a good sign. b,121b,121SUPERMEGA THANKS to The_Hook_Up and his girl for truly coming through for me in my Memphis truck mishap. Anybody looks at dude sideways will have to answer to me too, and btw ROCKA-ROLLA does suck.b,121b,121Thanks also to everyone who deluged djdaze w/ PMs on my behalf - I ended up breezing past dude's crib instead of staying but he's the #1 dude for offering such hospitality.b,121b,121Anyway, after a night of drinking Tecates in the laudromat last night, my apartment hunt begins this afternoon after I eat some great leftovers from Thai Eagle Rox. See ya'll soon.

• Glad you made it! b,121Thanks again for letting me sit in at your going away soiree. Sorry we had to jet early but Atlanta was calling us. I'm going to be spinning in Chapel Hill again (at Southern Rail) on the 25th. I may ask for your help promoting (ie. sending an e-mail to some folks).b,121Will be out in LA in the Spring. Stay in touch.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121I'M IN LA FOLLS!!!
    b,121
    b,121This morning was hot & smoggy as I took my hosts to LAX and had to brave traffic in my non-AC'd 1995 Geo but hey, the mailman just came and delivered a Som Tres LP right into my hand so I'll take that as a good sign.
    b,121
    b,121SUPERMEGA THANKS to The_Hook_Up and his girl for truly coming through for me in my Memphis truck mishap. Anybody looks at dude sideways will have to answer to me too, and btw ROCKA-ROLLA does suck.
    b,121
    b,121Thanks also to everyone who deluged djdaze w/ PMs on my behalf - I ended up breezing past dude's crib instead of staying but he's the #1 dude for offering such hospitality.
    b,121
    b,121Anyway, after a night of drinking Tecates in the laudromat last night, my apartment hunt begins this afternoon after I eat some great leftovers from Thai Eagle Rox. See ya'll soon.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121glad to see ya made it! More than happy to help.b,121b,121thanks for the gift as well, it made Niki cry (in a good way!)b,121b,121BTW the rumor going around the goner camp is that I PUSSED OUT, can you believe that shit? f*cking bad smelling, knuckle dragging idiotsb,121b,121LA is now one person cooler.b,121b,121My hunt for Chang Loo was successful, thanks for hipping a dood...

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121I'M IN LA FOLLS!!!
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121So you kickin' it with Cobb later?b,121b,121Lemme know if you need an extra glass for that pitcher....otherwise, tomorrow is on.

• Super f*cking thanks are due once again for another strutter - this time for Belson & his co-DJ Andy Cobb for taking 4 hours out of their busy schedules (cough) to help me unload my truck in the Storage Units of The Mentally Deficient yesterday. Thanks again dudes ya'll are the best, and quite possibly the funniest. See you in mere hours. By the way, when's the next LA record show?b,121b,121object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1