pictures of studiolabs

2»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    werent feelin it?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    jesus dude... how many PCs do you have??

p.s. here is my studio:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    p.s. here is my "studio":

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The factory tunes in that thing have been BURNED into my mind.

Those dogs, lions and shit...ahh!!!

• here is my studio:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

here is my studio:

The return?

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    damn, i hope you're making some hot ass beats with all that ish

this is what i make today... mallard - 32

of course, that is using just a turntable some records and one of the computers

DB: We host a bunch of sites, so thats the explanation for all the cpu's with no monitors

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    YES!!! I forgot all about the GEODUCK!!!!!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    DB: We host a bunch of sites, so thats the explanation for all the cpu's with no monitors

No offense, but I hope you're not my webhost.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    we do our sites and some other local dudes sites...its not a company or anything...we just do it for free

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    All I need is all this.....

To make some ill ass shit like this.....

Winner

and this.....

Andy

Don't sleep on the "other" Ikea shelf!

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    your winner doesnt play homie...and why's the mpc put away

Yo you got a keen eye man. It's a shame I don't use it. I find I've just been doing all my chops in Pro-Tools/Reason etc... But it's just hibernating, it will come back out.

Winner plays fine on my mac using firefox. I'm trying other browsers now. I don;t really know what is wrong or how to fix it.

Yo you got a keen eye man. It's a shame I don't use it. I find I've just been doing all my chops in Pro-Tools/Reason etc... But it's just hibernating, it will come back out.

Winner plays fine on my mac using firefox. I'm trying other browsers now. I don;t really know what is wrong or how to fix it.

Hmmmm....Well I just tried Firefox, Safari, Camino, and Internet Explorer and it played on all of em.

And I think you could be actually looking at my Fostex DMT8-VL (for sale $150 btw) and mistaking it for the MPC that is covered and slighly above and to the left.

And the mammoth shelf is bolted to the wall studs near the top in case anyone was wondering.

• Here we go again...

for real dude

• ericeric 155 Posts
    This look like madlib travel setup....i think it was taken in brazil or some.
    check out www.infinitskills.com in the "bio" section, there you can peep our setup.....nothing special. staight beats making.

peace

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    jesus dude... how many PCs do you have??

p.s. here is my studio:

haha! that was my first keyboard when i was like 6 or 7 years old. Hell yeah!

That piece had a 4 second sampler and lion sounds. What else could you ask for?

thanks for the memories.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    YES!!! I forgot all about the GEODUCK!!!!!!!

Man, some of the pics that come up when you google "geoduck" are just ridiculous.