Baptman 7" on MPM

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
MPM 058!!It's a 2 tracks instrumental project released BY MPM on the serie called "MPM RAPS - BEAT 45"http://www.mpmsite.com/index.php?area=records&view=detail&id=646One of the beat was made for a "producer-strut battle" last year (or maybe the year before) classic Rap beat, smooth and easy to listen to, big BASS, tight groove... The other track "Groo" is a more serious shit, influenced by early electro stuffs, the GROOve is I'm really proud of it. Olski is the man! Thanks to you O!!Both tracks will soon be available on iTunes for those who prefer mp3s Just for you, my Soulstrut fam, here is what I sent to Olski as the first version of "Groo"http://www.divshare.com/download/4524803-21eI hope to announce a new release soon.If anyone think I can collab with him/her on his/her project... PM me.Baptiste

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    YO Bapt, huge congratz, this joint sounds DOOOPE man, luv that sci-fi groove.. BIG UP!!!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hey Bapt, looks cool man. Congratulations!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    word!

• Good work

I'll be coppin' myself a copy when available on these shores

• EkiMEkiM 40 Posts

a must cop. Props!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Isn't the b-side a track you made in one of the last 'beat offs' we had on here?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    will you get paid?

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Congrats, Bapto.

Let me know when it's up for grabs.

Peace

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Isn't the b-side a track you made in one of the last 'beat offs' we had on here?

Thank you all.

MOke, yes the one called "I Luv 2 Luv U" was a beat I made for a producer-strut battle, last year I think.

Grope, I don't know... so you had a problem?

Moogman, you can buy it online on European sites, it will soon be available at dustygroove
    Or you can cop it directly from the MPM site.
    If you prefer we can make a trade... ;-)

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Moogman, you can buy it online on European sites, it will soon be available at dustygroove
    Or you can cop it directly from the MPM site.
    If you prefer we can make a trade... ;-)

Cool!

Anything brazilian you look for?

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Damn Bapt, congrats on the release! I remember checkin your shit on the ST message board and it was always something wild. Definitely deserves to be heard. I'll be on the MP3s when they drop.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    i have to buy it, just because i got the other 2

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Anything brazilian you look for?

Hell yeah!!!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Damn Bapt, congrats on the release! I remember checkin your shit on the ST message board and it was always something wild. Definitely deserves to be heard. I'll be on the MP3s when they drop.

Thanks minneap, I appreciate the feedback.

You can cop the mp3s here if you want :
    http://www.nuloop.com/fr/mp3/detail/7875/baptman_groo.html