Plies' Piece: Hot or Hot?

2»

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I now recall faux_rillz tryin' to told me that this dude's name was pronounced "PLEE-ays."

Ballet moves revealed?

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

His head on the chain looks like he's getting a fawl whiff! Did he rock a ski-mask in the TRL interview?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the cover art and interview are funny but I have yet to hear anyone speak on the music. who will ride for this guy's music?

His album is pretty good--particularly "100 Years," the track about mandatory sentencing--but some of his stuff is too ignorant even for me.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    That interview is pretty clearly an internet prank. A cursory search of Vibe.com turns up nothing and I don't think they even runs Q&As in print. The 'ya dig's and 'my *****'s reek of dorks trying way too hard to emulate rapper speak.

honestly I kind of agree with you but uhhhh watch this

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I'm from the South my *****, we don't learn no grammer.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Piles is another word for hemorrhoids.

Please. No JPEG fun with that one.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    "Shawty" is a guilty pleasure.

I don't even feel guilty about it. Somebody was telling me he has a college degree and is playing the role. Who knows. "Shawty" is dope regardless. "Pretty Pus**" not so much.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    "Shawty" is a guilty pleasure.

I don't even feel guilty about it. Somebody was telling me he has a college degree and is playing the role. Who knows. "Shawty" is dope regardless. "Pretty Pus**" not so much.

I never spent too much time with the whole album but 'Shawty' definitely got some play. I think it's the T Pain chorus that does it for me.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Bumpo.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yall still checkin him?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Only incidentally, same way as before.

He was on Jeezy's Lose My Mind, a damn good song.
    And he did a Trayvon Martin song - which was kinda awful - but I guess his heart was in the right place.

• that's funny, I was playing "Shawty" the other day.

I respect this