Speak on it!

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    HoTT.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    HAWT.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    wow, that cover!

For some reason i get irritated when he says "I just gave her a nickname, it's wet wet."

On a side note, I saw this guy on TRL and he was super polite. He told Damien, the host guy, that he respected his career. He was all politeness and compliments and talking about being grateful for what he has and all that. I saw him somewhere else and it was the same thing. He's really nice in interviews.

how come his chain looks surprised?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Going through life without any legs to speak of will teach a person humility, I guess.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's kinda a concession in that:

thug > goon

But then again, who doesn't love the goons on your side?

So I give it a 30 hought 6.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    He does look kind of surprised...

Bordering on gimp rather than goon?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Bordering on gimp rather than goon?

Yeah, I was about to say that. It kinda looks more like an S&M/B&D mask than a ski mask. The "GOON" across the top helps to distinguish it, though. It would be better if the chain had more of a mean mug.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    I thought it kinda looked like a bear head...

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts
    I can't believe nobody's said PASUE to "Plies' Piece" yet.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Controller 7-esque! hahahah

Man, who got that Demon Fuzz Graemlin?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

And dude looks like he's about to shit in the woods.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    The real question is....

who rides for Piles? Quietly shitting on all other hip hop?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

who rides for Piles? Quietly shitting on all other hip hop?

hahahahahahaha

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    I like the fact that he doesn't know how to pronounce plyers. I read an interview on allhiphop I think it was where he was talking about getting a pair of plies to do some work with or something. and the interviewer was like don't you mean plyers? heh but he does come across as nice in interviews n shit.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

And dude looks like he's about to shit in the woods.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Vibe - "Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?"

Plies - "Plies is a tool, You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like I'm doing to these *****s in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight, they feeling the pressure, or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bullshit and keep the real you feel me?

It also a word you can use in terms of things goin' on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear something I say and say that it plies to me."

Vibe - "I've heard of a tool called a Pliers and the term applies."

Plies- "You know what I'm trying to say my *****, just buy my album, I'm from the South my *****, we don't learn no grammer. My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?."

Vibe - "Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?"

Plies - "Plies is a tool, You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like I'm doing to these *****s in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight, they feeling the pressure, or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bullshit and keep the real you feel me?

It also a word you can use in terms of things goin' on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear something I say and say that it plies to me."

Plies- "You know what I'm trying to say my *****, just buy my album, I'm from the South my *****, we don't learn no grammer. My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?. Now, ax me another question.[/b]"

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Dancehall singer Pinchers allegedly got his nickname when, as a teenager, he was helping someone work on a car and asked for the "Pinchers" when he meant to say "Pliers."

That's probably a good thing, since there is another dancehall singer who goes by Pliers.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Plies- "You know what I'm trying to say my *****, just buy my album, I'm from the South my *****, we don't learn no grammer. My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?."

So many layers of awesome. I'm particularly fond of this bit:

My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?[/b]

Yes. Yes, I do dig.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?[/b]

Yes. Yes, I do dig.

There'd have to be something wrong with you not to dig this.

However, are we certain it's even real--can somebody poast an actual link?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Now, ax me another question.[/b]

Yes. Yes, I do dig.

Oh shit, I didn't read it closely until you bolded it. Perhaps he meant it figuratively.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the cover art and interview are funny but I have yet to hear anyone speak on the music. who will ride for this guy's music?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    "Shawty" is a guilty pleasure.

the cover art and interview are funny but I have yet to hear anyone speak on the music. who will ride for this guy's music?

His speaking voice is music in and of itself.

• That interview is pretty clearly an internet prank. A cursory search of Vibe.com turns up nothing and I don't think they even runs Q&As in print. The 'ya dig's and 'my *****'s reek of dorks trying way too hard to emulate rapper speak.

I don't know about the Goon chain, but I'm definitely feeling that Interstate 75 joint he's got in that video.