Graphic Design Strut

2»

Comments

• These threads make me jealous.

Here's a couple of my recent dayjob projects:

And some personal DJ-oriented stuff:

• I enjoyed the photo case studie. Nice work!

• It's all about the side-hustle projects. Get that moonlighting on.

Now can we please turn this into a JPG-fest? I wanna see some damn design work!

Here are some thangs I've been doing lately...

Truly inspiring! I been a fan of your stuff for a minute now, great work!

• Okay. Bunch of stuff from my flickr page :

friend request sent on flickr

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Request granted.

Your shit's good, man. Where are you located?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    TURBANATOR

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    I have some background in art, but then ended up doing a computation degree, so since graduating have done video games, flight simulators, head-up display software, desktop support, technical support, system admin, web development, web design, graphic design for web, PC shifting, email system architecture, more web design, and back to tech support.

Since my wife was made redundant, and got pregnant, I've been freelancing for 8 years now. It's been more out of financial necessity than choice, but I can't knock the experiences I've had (well, most of them). I take whatever is around when I'm out of contract as I've got too many financial outgoings to be able to chillax with nothing but a sack of rice for 6 months.

In my experience, you have to be flexible and not consider anything "Beneath" you - the most mundane stuff I've done has lead to them offering me better work, and now instead of flying overseas to work (which is grinding), I've got a client I can cycle too. And time to read The Strut.

I am overqualified for the current gig, but it's so local and fairly chilled that I am not pushing myself until I need to. Just the way I am.

My brother stuck to art and got a lot better than me. He freelances now:

http://www.stuartjennett.com

• Request granted.

Your shit's good, man. Where are you located?

miami, fl