Good Records NYC going out of business... SIKE

13»

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Congrats to the one Paychecks, good to see your success, especially given these hard times and how tough it is for independent music retailers.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I hope I will make it this year to NY and visit the shop. Great to hear you're expanding business...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Alright alright.

Congrats on the move JP. Showin' landlords who's boss is the way to deal.

All the best!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Congrats JP! I'm glad you were able to find a new spot... you had me worried last time we talked. I'll hopefully be out there sometime this summer so I'll be sure to check it out.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Vinyl lives!

Good news. May the biz keep on growing.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

THRILLER REEKING

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Nice! I hope your happy with this loc. (as opposed to the other spot you was checking out).

Hopefully that Esther Williams will be ready by the time that you're moved in.

• Big move JP! Glad to hear it. And you deserve every bit of success. Your selection always leaves me wishing I was more ballerific and you're nicer than all the other dudes behind counters. Must be the beer buzz.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    congratulations. Big things going on in your life. Marriage, a bigger store. That's great.

On a side note, can you bless us with any "G.O.O.D. Records" fan mail or promos you've gotten recently?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i will help you move for a small fee of raer!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Thanks for all the kind words people!

Payment for helping with the move is made in beer and sandwiches. PM for info.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Grand Opening party? I'm looking for any reason to come out to NY so I can visit my model friend from high school and give another go at his Victoria's Secret model friends