Kim Kardashian X...Burma? wtf related

2»

Comments

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Post deleted by Deegreez

• Now speed on before you get peed on, hooker.

LOLOL

I have to admit, I like that line.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    captain d commin,trick comminm!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    She is definitely as certified ni66a lover.

This can not make her daddy a happy man.

I know what a inconsiderate witch her dad must be rolling over in his grave.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She is definitely as certified ni66a lover.

This can not make her daddy a happy man.

Uh....Didnt her dad help get O.J. off?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Now speed on before you get peed on, hooker.

LOLOL

I have to admit, I like that line.

"Speed on before you get peed on
    Cuz when I piss, I don't miss"

I don't think anyone[/b] really likes Black male/White female relationship. Probably including most people here, but I know ya'll don't want to go there with me.

BAN

I seen it all before!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

cosmo is part black, you stupid fuck. And you mean "darker" than "colored" you stupid fuck.

I was teasing him. Now speed on before you get peed on, hooker. And stay outta grown folks bizness!

Dropping clarification: Cosmo is one hundred percent Jewish and not Black at all. Ask him yourself.
    Kim Kardashian had butt implants put in last fall, widely known (no pun there) in the press, use your google to find the obvious before and after shots. Trifling. And she wears too much make-up, the sex tape is so boring, it's 2 dumb, vain people having really lame sex and half the time she is applying make-up.
    ....and for of all of you who were wondering if Re: Do Valley Girls Still Exist?, she is your answer, Calabasas born and raised

That's a hell of a clarification. You're not really correct here, you know. Do you know me?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts