RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Anybody see this banner?

Comments

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Does this somehow involve Omar?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My girlfreind was reading the strut a few days ago and I was like wait a minute does that say GAYTHUGDATING? but when she browsed back it was gone.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i dont see a pic on here.

but are u talking bout the ads they got here in NYC on bus stops that say "i love my boo" and shows 2 dudes kissing?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    "im a real individual who doesnt have time for drama i have a job at the hospitle i love to play sports and video games and i like to swim if u want more just hit me up"

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    THIS HAS BEEN COVERERD ALREADY
    http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1102168&an=0&page=4#Post1102168

THANK GOD ITS JUST NOT SHOWING UP FOR ME

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Why did I just see a google ad for a weapon seller????? What is goin on'?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Why did I just see a google ad for a weapon seller????? What is goin on'?

where? I need more weapons

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    And then "The International Muslim Matrimonial Site" ? Hmmm...

guns knives brass knuckles tasers bullets holsters self defense sig sauer glock smith & wesson beretta kimber springfield armory

sorry just trying to get those key words working to my advantage

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Favorite genre of music:
    [ ]Rock
    [ ]Rap
    [ ]Soul
    [ ]Techno
    [x]2 Pac

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Favorite genre of music:
    [ ]Rock
    [ ]Rap
    [ ]Soul
    [ ]Techno
    [x]2 Pac

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    GET THAT MONEY RAJ
    A GAY DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR LIKE ANY OTHER

BUT I'M WARNING YOU PEOPLE HERE WILL FREAK OUT IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN THE MCCAIN ADS START POPPING

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

Sometimes "gay thugs" are just what used to be called plain-old gay dudes before America fell in love with Omar. That's what seems to be going on with this site- regular dudes on the internet fancying themselves to be hard.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Forget GayTHUGDating, I'm all about "Da Funk Ringtone???"

Soon my cellular will be 68% more slammin'

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Sometimes "gay thugs" are just what used to be called plain-old gay dudes before America fell in love with Omar. That's what seems to be going on with this site- regular dudes on the internet fancying themselves to be hard.

Sounds like you've never been to NYC.

There's a big difference between "plain-old gay dudes" and "gay thugs"..

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

"Going to NYC," huh? Is that what they're calling thuggish gay sex these days?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

holy frickin shit.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

I know there's a difference. My point is that the term is abused so much lately, to the point where it's applied to transparently gay dudes with nothing particularly thuggish about them. That's what I see on this website.

Real bad boys move in silence.

What's unique about NYC, though, in your opinion?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I know there's a difference. My point is that the term is abused so much lately, to the point where it's applied to transparently gay dudes with nothing particularly thuggish about them. That's what I see on this website.

Real bad boys move in silence.

What's unique about NYC, though, in your opinion?

Probably not unique, but the only place on the east coast where I've seen openly gay thugs out in numbers.