80 Blocks From Tiffany's

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Any one know where I can get this on DVD?

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I got it if you need it.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    i'll trade you for a wee.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    got one son! I bought a good quality boot a few years ago but I can make dubs.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, I need it too. How can we get on board?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    If anyone has server space holler.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I've been trying to get the full quality version for a couple of years now. I bought a bootleg in Japan that was bad quality (ipod quality but not full screen quality) Can you hook up some RS MU files?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i will chip in as well. tell me what you need.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Saw a great quality version on a big screen uptown a couple weekends back, Blackie from the skulls and Benji from Ghetto Bros were there doing Q&A - there was an announcement on the board but I did not see a lot of NY strutteurs.

Did see or hear about Bobbito, Henry Chalfant, Davey D, and other rap/culture/journalist heads at various screenings. Strutteurs, not so much.

I can't remember if they're moving towards a legit issue of the film. I believe Lorne Michaels owns it???

Paging Dreskieboogie...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I can't remember if they're moving towards a legit issue of the film. I believe Lorne Michaels owns it???

excellent, we can look forward to a remake starring Stiller, Wilson, Ferrel, Black, and Vaughn.

Great.

Cant wait.

• Benjy hadn't seen the 51st State TV-program we showed on a saturday screening a few weeks back since it was aired in 72 and Blackie had never seen the Aint Gonna Eat My Mind film before.

Not many strutteurs came through but it was announced on the forum and I also sent out some txts and mails to some of the foolios I know are in NYC.

Legit release of the films on DVD? I doubt the film companies are going to do it the right way...

We are planning screenings of other gang documentaries in the near future. Holla if you want to get a heads up.

Peace,

Dress

P.S.

We got a screening of Who is Bozo Texino tonite. See announcements section!

• I got a copy. It's pretty good quality. If ya'll are in need: PM me and we can work on it.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    I as well would love to get my hands on a copy.

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    I have a very nice copy. PM me.

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts
    If anyone has server space holler.
    I've got quite a bit of extra space and bandwidth, if anyone's interested, but I do not have a good copy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I have a very nice copy. PM me.

^^^^

This is who I bought my copy from. It's definitely worth copping. I didn't know he still posted here or I would have mentioned it earlier.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Aint Gonna Eat My Mind

Where can I find this! I really want to see it!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    would love to see the whole thing. Saw a 15 minute portion that was up on Youtube, and that was a pircktease. Hope it does get relased properly, where can you buy a bootleg DVD? Any online places?

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    i was recently watching this on youtube (in a mess of pieces). would love to see the whole thing.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    semi related

my homie d128 put together this with that footage

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I'm also interested in a copy of the film.
    Does anybody perhaps also have a good copy of The Deadly Art Of Survival?

• Does anybody perhaps also have a good copy of The Deadly Art Of Survival?

this was released on DVD a few months ago.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I caught the screening up in harlem the other night. I LOVE that block party footage.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    Just watched the whole thing on Dailymotion. It is up in 8 pieces and it isn't too bad of a copy. Looks like a VHS rip.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/sea...fanys-18_events

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    ...where can you buy a bootleg DVD? Any online places?

http://forbiddeneye.com/backalley/gravedigger/docum.html