School me on BUD

2»

Comments

• I've been smoking marijuana daily for over 12 years and use it to help with a couple of my ailments...there are a few strains in particular that work better than others (it took many years and experimenting) but I cannot smoke most marijuana as it is non-medicinal for me. Without giving away too much, I will say that I have been deeply involved in LA's medicinal marijuana community over the past couple of years...there are a few legit co-ops who do legit service, but there are still many profiterring, ex-street dealer-run type co-ops that have gotten into this for all the wrong reasons...regardless, the ultimate goal for us is full legalization.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    I've been smoking marijuana daily for over 12 years and use it to help with a couple of my ailments...there are a few strains in particular that work better than others (it took many years and experimenting) but I cannot smoke most marijuana as it is non-medicinal for me. Without giving away too much, I will say that I have been deeply involved in LA's medicinal marijuana community over the past couple of years...there are a few legit co-ops who do legit service, but there are still many profiterring, ex-street dealer-run type co-ops that have gotten into this for all the wrong reasons...regardless, the ultimate goal for us is full legalization.

Regardless... the california medical movement is going to make it impossible to legalize marijuana. The advertisement of doctors who prescribe. I donno man. I feel like anyone who wanted to look at our system as some sort of test run would say.... yea... this is what I thought would happen. Im all for legalization, plus... with my anxiety, insomnia, and hyperactivity I think it helps me out. BUT.. the hyper potent strains are pushing weed into a whole different realm which I no longer think is totally innocent and safe.

You think that the california legalization is doing even a remotely good job? I know I could get a card... with no problems within a day. for about 200 bucks. That seems like something they should fix.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    its the king of the forest and the healing of the nation

i had writers block for a month recently on some academic paper i didnt want to do...smoked weed at midnight two days ago and it all flowed. gonna sit down and finish it up now after i take a short puff.

i smoke regular, but keep quantities lowlow low. one sip and i feel one with the earth. ready to do battle with all types of assailants and obstacles

thanks and praise to a true gift of a plant.

• erikbeatserikbeats 129 Posts
    weed is good for samplin wax into my mpc
    and portland has the serious northwest love.
    hook up with a medical supply and you can pick from like ten strains
    say what
    plus non stop flights to amsterdam if your heavy.
    word
    you cant front on 50 dollar quarter o's.
    i keep some around the crib
    to make the super emcees happy,
    "yo dog you got any weed ? i need to get this verse out"