School me on BUD

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I mean, what's the big deal? It was all great before highschool art class or cool while cruising around town bumpin your new Liquid Swords cassette but nowadays

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    ALL DAY ERYDAY.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There's a point in every man's life when they realize they have become their Dad.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    i dont really smoke, havent since early '05
    given the right opportunity though, i may partake in a marijuana cigarette or two.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Take that schitt to low-bee.com.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I thought you wanted to know about these:

I'm all too familiar with those.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    There's a point in every man's life when they realize they have become their Dad.

Not in my case. My dad is a pot smoking jazz musician and I don't play jazz.

Only folks I know who used to smoke but don't like to now...moved on to cokehead status.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Only folks I know who used to smoke but don't like to now...moved on to cokehead status.

Or alchy alchy

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'm getting older now. I have an over abundance to the yerba yet I still get giddy as a school girl every time I smoke. It hasn't lost it's magic.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I mean, what's the big deal? It was all great before highschool art class or cool while cruising around town bumpin your new Liquid Swords cassette but nowadays

you are only going to be able to get around 39%-42% of the enjoyment out of those dub records if you quit the reefer.

Seriously though, I find I build up a tolerance to the same kind of weed...I can have that fire, but it gets if I dont switch it up with something different..doesnt even have to be fire, can be a pinner of some mexican car fender brown and it will be like old times again...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'm allergic to weed, but hash is where it's at anyways. I need to get some more but it's not as easy now that I don't have a weed shop nearby. ahh the comforts of LA.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

Not in my case. My dad is a pot smoking jazz musician and I don't play jazz.

My pop's been building NorCal grow rooms for other people for 25 years. I'm trying not to become him.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Yea... my hook up gets all his shit pre-clinic but definitely has the same producer source cause I get all sorts of selection. And even though I hate people in cali who say they'll "only smoke the kush"... like... no purple passion or northern lights for you? No white widow or haze? But yea... I got a big bag of bubba kush and that shit is lethal.

I love LA!

but SF and the northwest got the best shit.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    I'm allergic to weed, but hash is where it's at anyways. I need to get some more but it's not as easy now that I don't have a weed shop nearby. ahh the comforts of LA.

is hash easier to come by now with all the medical shops? Back in the day hash was like a holy grail find in LA.

We were reminiscing about this shop on melrose where you got a 'membership' card and could go to the back table and order 'shampoo and conditioner' and get 2 joints for about $10

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    you spoiled la motherfuckers. I still need a good bud hookup out here in NY. (new to area)

i just saw this and was feeling it

haha... that movie will be hilarious.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Weed's aiight. I've had good and bad experiences on it. Definitely NOT something I would do on the regular. It's good to zone out and watch a funny movie every now and again... but like smoke up... and try to be a dad and get shit done. Not gonna happen.

• I'm allergic to weed, but hash is where it's at anyways.

really? I don't know, when I was in europe and all I could ever seem to get my hands on was hash, I became convinced that it's

never got that good high, just kinda slowed down. I like the weed that gives me power.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    ALL DAY ERYDAY.
    the northwest got the best shit.

i moved to the mid-west from seattle and my first sack was brown, had seeds and stems and chunks that were obviously the corners of a brick. i was like "what the fusk is this shiite?" i thought i went back to the 70's. i've since learned the good stuff is here, just harder to find. also learned that the reggie millers aren't all that bad sometimes.

man, i was supposed to get some last night but it didn't go through. i'm home all day with no car and its raining and too cold to bike - might anyway. i find that i am lazy when i'm not smoking. go figure.

i talked my girl into splitting a bag with me today.. yay for a 25 dollar 8th now!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    i'm home all day and its raining

Another in the line of great times for a

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Only when I watch movies or listen to music. Lethargy and high tolerance from the daily wake and bake routine is not so good. I haven't smoked in a few months though. Can't wait until I finally get a job offer, most likely piss in the damn cup and get back started again.

I'm allergic to weed, but hash is where it's at anyways.

really? I don't know, when I was in europe and all I could ever seem to get my hands on was hash, I became convinced that it's

never got that good high, just kinda slowed down. I like the weed that gives me power.

yeah I wouldn't buy hash in europe if you payed me. They mix that shit with all types of ill shit to give it weight. boot polish, wax, food oils, soap...etc. it's fuckin nasty. My boy brought back some from Amsterdam and said it was the Cannabis Cup winner, I took one hit and it was NASTY chemical taste and it gave me a headache.

On the other hand I used to go to my boys shop in LA and pick up a gram of Black and Tan and that shit tasted like incense, yummy, and gave you the smoothest high ever. That's my favorite hash so far, I miss it.

On an even different note, I had my boy pick me up some from a shop down in Hollywood and he brought me what was basically a gram of pressed keif. not the best taste but got you really high. I prefer traditional hash.

is hash easier to come by now with all the medical shops? Back in the day hash was like a holy grail find in LA.

all the weed shops have it I think, I dunno I only went to a couple.

nah.. I just find the growers who have legal licenses who then sell to stores... but I cut out the stores. So i still get selection but dont get taxed.

Haha... I wish I could do the same with records.

But I have friends who have cards who'll pick up for me if needed... ima ask homie to pick me up some hash or pressed keif with all this hash talk goin around.

yo, I had the name of that one hash wrong, it's not black and tan it's Marble Hash. great shit

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    i was just curious on co-ops. i've never had a card, and i'm not really interested in getting a card for 100 bucks but it would be convient to visit a dispensary every once in a while.

Grow your own, if you can: nothing elaborate, nothing huge and incredibly . Being on a list with your ID is not good. I think these places aren't going to be around much longer in my opinion.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

you are only going to be able to get around 39%-42% of the enjoyment out of those dub records if you quit the reefer.

I mean don't get me wrong here.. I smoked Monday night. And it was pretty whoop ass too! But most days of the year I prefer to be drug free... and drunk.

• I'm allergic to weed, but hash is where it's at anyways. I need to get some more but it's not as easy now that I don't have a weed shop nearby. ahh the comforts of LA.

We were reminiscing about this shop on melrose where you got a 'membership' card and could go to the back table and order 'shampoo and conditioner' and get 2 joints for about $10

yeah i remember these guys. it was a second floor hair salon and dude was slangin' outta there. although you may be speaking of something entirely different. those were the days.