CONGRATULATIONS DJ DAZE!!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I figured I'd take a break from livin' my Suga Free lifestyle to properly congratulate our very own DJ Daze, who was married Dia De Los Muertos-style this weekend.The decorations:BEST WEDDING CAKE EVAR!"That's J*sh, that's Mom, that's me, that's Cash...and that's the Angel Of Death." - N*** (Josh's 8 yr old stepson)I helped Daze with the seating arrangements.Married by a Giant.Ph***ix and I were the only two people without tattoos so we did this to fit in.This picture made possible by the one and only Ross Hogg (proof that Soulstrut is more than just "some regular ol' forum").B-Girls and Cholas. SWOOOOOOOON!img src="http://lh6.ggpht.com/hometown
herm/SBj6qKB5CGI/AAAAAAAACgE/HP7dDe67Z-M/s400/IMG_2720.JPG" />
Blue flowwwwwwers!Daze and thee OG Mrs. Burns.The day after...flossin' that shiny joo-luh-ree.Mr. & Mrs. Daze, Mr. Latin Style, Ms. Ph***ix and Mr. True Blue Anacron Anacreeeeeeip!"Don't laugh at the giraffe!" - MeHappily. Ever. After.

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Daze--

--I think we know some mutual peoples.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn dude you did the pics PROPER!

I'm all teary eyed and shit dude, you rock. Thank you for coming out and literally blessing us with your presence. Because I'm a blessed dude to have friends like you.

now I'mma have to jack all these pics for my myspace, haha

Daze--

whodat? giant?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    HELL YEAH!!!

Daze--

whodat? giant?

If the girl with the red hair's name is Sca*let (do she do hair?), then I used to work with her friend Crystal at the Outback in Santa Fe.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Wedding looked awesome. Congrats on your nuptials.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    YES!!! DOPE MANE!!!

that looked like a really great wedding.

and man, does mike look a lot older these days. put on some pounds he did too.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    CONGRATS!!

Daze--

whodat? giant?

If the girl with the red hair's name is Sca*let (do she do hair?), then I used to work with her friend Crystal at the Outback in Santa Fe.

wow small world, haha. The girl with red hair is indeed my wife Scarlett and yeah we're both from Santa Fe so that makes sense, Crystal was there too.

thanks for the congrats errybody. it was a dope dope dope day and we had lots of fun.

Daze--

whodat? giant?

wow small world, haha. The girl with red hair is indeed my wife Scarlett and yeah we're both from Santa Fe so that makes sense, Crystal was there too.

Many congrats, man--I ain't know ya but I know ya. Tell both of 'em Porkchop says high!!!!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    wowie. congrats!
    peace, stein. . .

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    way to go man!
    your wife got some tats!!!
    hermillio, you look like you had some wife material with you too, hommmie!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    congrats!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Daze,

Congratulations to you and the new Mrs. Daze. I wish the two of you eternal wedded bliss, peace, and prosperity. Just remember that a successful marriage takes work and dedication to maintain, and a few bumps in the road along the way are normal (especially early on). It smooths out through love, time, and mutual adjustment. I welcome you to the wonderful institution of marriage!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Welcome to the club pendejo!
    Congratulations my man, for real. It looks like a beautiful wedding! You did it proper.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    congrats!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    VERY cool. Congratulations!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

wow i thought that was me for a minute!

congratulations!

• Word it was a good day..I was in there luv luv..congrats and thanks again Mr. Burns..c u soon..also it was good to meet ya Herm..I didn't have no tats either.Peace-P77

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Congrats man, whenever I see a cool wedding like this I'm much more tempted!

Good on you for making it about you two, not some overblown cornball thing out of a bad tv show. I hope you guys live happily ever after.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    dope! congratulations to you and the wife!

thanks for the kind words peoples, they all mean a lot for real. I don't think the day could have gone better, food was good, cake looked dope, love of my life was there, plenty of wonderful friends and family in attendance, and one of my dear friends performed the ceremony which was anything but traditional. Buddhist values were promised instead of the usual "honor and obey" stuff. Definitely held a little more meaning to us. I'll post the transcript if anyone wants to see it.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN!! MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH YOUR LADY!

peace.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wowow, great one Daze! Congratulations to you and your whole family!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Congratulations to you and yours.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

wow i thought that was me for a minute!

congratulations!

I had the same thought...ha!

Congrats Daze! Looks like my kind of wedding!

• congrats again daze!
    everything looks really tight.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Daze--

Me too. That's Anacron? I thought he looked familiar. I know him through the hip-hop circles in Chicago. He used to come rip the mic at my hip-hop night.

That's funny. I guess I'm all six degrees-ed in with you too!

And congratulations by the way. That wedding looking like it was off the hook.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    SHICHEA papa, congrats. See you soon