I flew first class

2»

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    When I flew to Toyota City, Japan back in '96, the flight attendants that saw 6'2 frame squished my coach seat. The lovely-lovely ladies asked if I'd like a seat "up front." I had no idea what they were talking about, but I figured sure, why not. Boom, first class area... and they were on the job with the amenities; even though, I wasn't a paying patron.

I still long for such leg room. I'll be back on that soon enough. Until then, my knees are shot anyway. Having them squished doesn't mean much anymore.

I don't know what flights to Japan / SE Asia are like now, but I remember they were still a lot better in terms of service than many domestic flights I've taken. The Japanese flight attendants were a delight!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    When I flew to Toyota City, Japan back in '96, the flight attendants that saw 6'2 frame squished my coach seat. The lovely-lovely ladies asked if I'd like a seat "up front."

All y'all tall dudes need back off this "poor me, I have no leg room" shit. Coach is cramped for everybody, and that height has provided you with ample benefits in your life.

Anyway, your ride is here.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    When I flew to Toyota City, Japan back in '96, the flight attendants that saw 6'2 frame squished my coach seat. The lovely-lovely ladies asked if I'd like a seat "up front."

All y'all tall dudes need back off this "poor me, I have no leg room" shit. Coach is cramped for everybody, and that height has provided you with ample benefits in your life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Short man's envy revealed!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Short man's envy revealed!

Whatever. Cry me a river, Andre.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

It also seems like coach gets more and more each time I fly. Half the seats I've sat in didn't even recline properly. The prices I pay for coach are already like highway robbery, you can at least have the seats work.