The swiftboating of John McCain

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Nothing is true until Rock says it's true.

Now, if only anyone besides Rock would get that through their thick skulls.

Tell ya what......we'll come here, give our opinions, and let everyone else judge which conspiracy theories hold water.

I simply suggested that maybe the reason you can't find this in the mainstream press is that it may not be true.

You on the other hand seem to believe it is true(along with countless other fringe lunatic theories) and that the "man" or "Government/Industrial Complex" is trying to fool the rest of us who aren't as enlightened as you.

You keep believing that.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ok lets get back to what IS true, shall we?

McCain is either

A) a Manchurian candidate

or

B) a traitor

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Nothing is true until Rock says it's true.

Now, if only anyone besides Rock would get that through their thick skulls.

Tell ya what......we'll come here, give our opinions, and let everyone else judge which conspiracy theories hold water.

I simply suggested that maybe the reason you can't find this in the mainstream press is that it may not be true.

You on the other hand seem to believe it is true(along with countless other fringe lunatic theories) and that the "man" or "Government/Industrial Complex" is trying to fool the rest of us who aren't as enlightened as you.

You keep believing that.

Where have I indicated if I think this story os true or not?

I'm just throwing information that I've come across, that it seems that others on here haven't, for any of those others to make their own decisions upon.

Believe me, I don't need a Viet Nam story to convince me not to vote for John McCain.

And I don't know why you have to play such devisive games all of the time.

We are all being fooled...myself definitely included. And if you can't see that clearly by this point, that's your own river in Egypt.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    If anything remotely like this happened with a democrat they'd already be out of the race... how come democrats cant say shit without sounding like a conspiracy theorist? Is it just pure control of the media on the republicans part? Or are we just big pussies who wont play the game you need to play to win? Do they just phrase more correctly and in more of a venue than we usually do? It just seems like Dems cant even talk about shit like this... where something mundane as a flagpin will bring our candidate down.

Or it's not true.

Its almost not about it being true, its just that I still think it'd make it out if it was the other way around. I donno... I guess conspiricy theorists dont think up theories about democrats and liberals.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

The explosion killed the entire on-deck firefighting contingent, with the exception of 3 men who managed to survive with critical injuries. The fire left 134 Forrestal crewmen dead[5] and 161 more injured.

Whatever McCain's role in this mess (and whatever his dad did to shield him from the aftermath) his survivor guilt from this most be near debilitating.

I'll say this again. The problem with conspiracy theories is that there is enough here to indict McCain in even the most pro-McCain accounts. There is no need to claim he started it and the whole thing is a Zionist cover up. But tying everything back to Zionist control of the world is the only point of most of these conspiracy theories.

I haven't found the number of survivors. There may have been hundreds, perhaps near a thousand, crew members on the ship. But only a handful of people on deck were not killed or injured. McCain, whose jet was perhaps the first to explode in flames one of them. Clearly he was not one of the people who ran back to help his buddies.

If anything remotely like this happened with a democrat they'd already be out of the race... how come democrats cant say shit without sounding like a conspiracy theorist? Is it just pure control of the media on the republicans part? Or are we just big pussies who wont play the game you need to play to win? Do they just phrase more correctly and in more of a venue than we usually do? It just seems like Dems cant even talk about shit like this... where something mundane as a flagpin will bring our candidate down.

We (liberals) are just big pussies who wont play the game you need to play to win.

There is no need to claim he started it and the whole thing is a Zionist cover up. But tying everything back to Zionist control of the world is the only point of most of these conspiracy theories.

What are you even talking about?

A Zionist cover up?

And here I thought we were talking about a goofball pulling a stupid stunt on an aircraft carrier.

Reports say that McCain wrecked like 5 practice planes before the Forrestal incident.

Sounds like a pattern to me.

There is no need to claim he started it and the whole thing is a Zionist cover up. But tying everything back to Zionist control of the world is the only point of most of these conspiracy theories.

A Zionist cover up?

And here I thought we were talking about a goofball pulling a stupid stunt on an aircraft carrier.

Reports say that McCain wrecked like 5 practice planes before the Forrestal incident.

Which is my point. The conspiracy theory sites that back up your account of events all talk about a Zionist cover up, when the topic is really McCain. Why is that?

A Zionist cover up?

Which is my point. The conspiracy theory sites that back up your account of events all talk about a Zionist cover up, when the topic is really McCain. Why is that?

The one page I looked at this morning I posted in full here. It says nothing of a Zionist cover-up.

In other words, how in the hell do you expect me to explain something to you that I don't even know what you are talking about?

I'm talking about McCain being a spastic hothead dipshit.

I don't really care who may or may not be covering that readily apparent truth up...whatever that even means.

It's really kinda psycho to me that you seem to be stuck in such a pattern of taking a bit of information, scouring the internet to somehow tie whatever that information is to an anti-Zionist no-no, and with that, discrediting the original information in full...whatever it may be, however likely it may be...within your echoing mind cavern.

McCain is clearly nuts. Why you consider it too hard to swallow that he might have caused a grave accident in his younger days, I really don't know.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Even if McCain did "cause a grave accident in his younger days" how does that have anything to do with him now running for president? The original Swiftboat claim was that Kerry lied about his war record, this is McCain scared some dude and it accidently set off a missle that killed a bunch of people. Claiming McCain was behind a deadly accident and claimning that Kerry lied about being a war hero and getting decorated for it are two completely different and to me, incomparable charges.

Even if McCain did "cause a grave accident in his younger days" how does that have anything to do with him now running for president? The original Swiftboat claim was that Kerry lied about his war record, this is McCain scared some dude and it accidently set off a missle that killed a bunch of people. Claiming McCain was behind a deadly accident and claimning that Kerry lied about being a war hero and getting decorated for it are two completely different and to me, incomparable charges.

Oh no, they're incomparable.

Yes, I'm mocking you.

But yeah, Kerry is considered a war hero but not to his fellow soldiers who were in the shit with him.

McCain is considered a war hero but not to his fellow soldiers who were in the shit with him.

There's your comparison.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Oh no, they're incomparable.

Yes, I'm mocking you.

But yeah, Kerry is considered a war hero but not to his fellow soldiers who were in the shit with him.

McCain is considered a war hero but not to his fellow soldiers who were in the shit with him.

There's your comparison.

Because McCain allegedly caused a deadly accident? Keep on trying.

• Huh? This doesnt count as swiftboating since the video is obviously packed with lies. All the claims the swiftboat veterans for truth made about kerry were true; hence kerry still not having released his full military records years after he said he would.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Huh? This doesnt count as swiftboating since the video is obviously packed with lies. All the claims the swiftboat veterans for truth made about kerry were true; hence kerry still not having released his full military records years after he said he would.

Here's one that's more your speed.

It's really kinda psycho to me that you seem to be stuck in such a pattern of taking a bit of information, scouring the internet to somehow tie whatever that information is to an anti-Zionist no-no, and with that, discrediting the original information in full...whatever it may be, however likely it may be...within your echoing mind cavern.

Have you even read any of my posts?

Have you even read any of my posts?

Like this one?

But tying everything back to Zionist control of the world is the only point of most of these conspiracy theories.

"The only point"? "Most"?

Again, what are you even talking about?

I read up on what you seem to consider as "conspiracy theories" quite a bit and Zionist control comes up maybe 5% of the time...and typically in articles specifically dealing with Zionist control.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Zionist control comes up maybe 5% of the time...and typically in articles specifically dealing with Zionist control.

A+