what sade do u dudes play in the club

2»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    What type of club.

I'd love to play somewhere I could drop

Love is Stronger Than Pride (Mad Professor Remix)

But even some house shit would be alright.

I Never Thought (Musk Men Remix)

Here's the two above.

Amazing reggae version
    Love is Stronger Than Pride (Mad Professor Remix)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/110207928/Sade_-_Love_is_Stronger_Than_Pride__Mad_Professor_Remix_.mp3

Great house Remix
    I Never Thought (Musk Men Remix)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/110209054/Sade_-_I_Never_Thought__Musk_Men_Remix_.mp3

• Hold on to your love during the 100+ soul sets. Fits well with early 80's R&B as well as The aaaar-uh's recent stepper tracks.

Also "Paradise" always works especially when you want to eventually get into some latin.

• Options
    I also have rocked "War Of The Hearts" many times mixing a slow open drum hip hop beat. Frickin' love that song so much, not as much as Maureen though.

• BunkBunk 15 Posts
    Maureen got that nice piano. The instrumental track on that album is nice too.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Also "Paradise" always works especially when you want to eventually get into some latin.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    "Red Eye" has often served me well. I don't know if it counts as a proper Sade track though, since it's instrumental. I love all of her stuff anyways.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Red Eye" has often served me well. I don't know if it counts as a proper Sade track though, since it's instrumental. I love all of her stuff anyways.

No doubt. Why wouldnt it be proper? Sade is the entire band, not just her.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I got a lapdance to "Smooth Operator" once, now whenever I hear that song I think of that fine ass and that money I threw away. (oh... but she's going to school. HAHAHAHAHA)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Had to bump this thread back up because any Sade thread deserves more attention. Here is one of my favorites for you folls. Feel No Pain (Nellee Hooper Remix) ripped at 320k right from my Japanese "The Remix Deluxe" CD......