Cratediggers.com ????? WTF??

Comments

• 6. Al Green - I'm Still in Love With You: you can't go wrong with Al's buttery voice. Play this for the ladies and watch the panties drop, then watch yours slide off when those drums come in.

hahahah

EROTIC DIGGEUR FICTION RELATED/REVEALED

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    ATTN: Breakself - I think you may have missed this one. Probably the best of the year.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    THANK YOU

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    The $1500 half page ad in Wax Poetics didn't work?

• he's lost thousands and will continue to do so. that's what he does.

• Hey, how is everyone? (I feel like a celeb in here or maybe more like George W). I missed all of you. I wasn't getting enough traffic to the site, so I thought I would give you more to talk about.

• As of right now, the site planned (thanks to all your feedback) is in the works. When it will be complete is unknown. Until then - I have made this site that features all the projects I have endorsed.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    There was 6 but seconds before you logged on I snapped up the $8 Stark Reality and $2.50 Mono copy of Acid, but it was only VG so I'll report on condition when it arrives.

• Good man.

• WOW

• b, 21b, 21do these come with matching cargo pants and snowboard jacket?

• sure.

• dudesb, 21you realize posting a link to his site means a couple folks clickb, 21and he's checking his log 24/7b, 21that's basically throwing up the bat signal for him to returnb, 21b, 21btwb, 21CR8DGRS SHREDS

• Selperfuge has a good point. BRIX is like the black plague.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21ATTN: Breakself - I think you may have missed this one. Probably the best of the year. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1b, 21b, 21This thread is ridiculous! Thanks, B.

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE CR8DGGR FOR LIFE b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Who bumped this one?

Does the Boutique Diggeur thread being locked mean we will never be able to ghost bump it in the future? Damn shame...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    crazy. i was thinking about htis yesterday.
    whahappened to cwatediggas??? i need some kris kristoferson joints!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    crazy. i was thinking about htis yesterday.
    whahappened to cwatediggas??? i need some kris kristoferson joints!

would you like them dusty or xtra dusty?

whahappened to cwatediggas???

pretty sure he was absorbed by Polaris Media Group.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Selperfuge has a good point.

first time anyone ever said that.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Selperfuge has a good point.

first time anyone ever said that.

You're slipping, dude.

• bump

• I was thinking value this the other day and how amazing it was that there was an actual ad in wax poetics.it was like an snl skit turned into a movie, but a soulstrut thread moved into the real world.

• Controller_7 said:
    I was thinking value this the other day and how amazing it was that there was an actual ad in wax poetics.it was like an snl skit turned into a movie, but a soulstrut thread moved into the real world.

I was thinking "about"

Sorry, iPhone autocorrect.

herbacios tweed said:

lol :real_headz:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Went to the Discogs record show yesterday. Name of show Crate Diggers!

These happened:
    Happiness is finding a record, checking condition, finding a bad scratch, but when you touch it it turns out just to be a hair.

You know you are obsessed when; you see 2 quotes on the bathroom wall attributed to Janis Joplin and you want to get a sharpie and correct to Jerry Ragovoy and Kris Kristofferson.