WHITE TRASH TRIBUTE THREAD

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Ana Nicole Smith was the definition of white trash.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I appreciate some of the contributions of said community:

We wouldn't have 24V Power Wheels mods without them.

Hit it boy!

• JroamJroam 257 Posts

old crow whiskey and backwoods

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

OMG...just came across this video, under "Power Wheels"

DOORS OPEN, MAYN!

That shit is hot. The sippy cup holder was a particularly nice touch.

• OMG...just came across this video, under "Power Wheels"

DOORS OPEN, MAYN!

That shit is hot. The sippy cup holder was a particularly nice touch.

No doubt, except reading the "Comments" just about ruined my day.

• unityunity 179 Posts

We wouldn't have 24V Power Wheels mods without them.

Hit it boy!

mang! we don't even get to see him flip! he was wearing a seatbelt made out of twine. thats redneck.

Redneck vs Hick vs White Trash....

definitions pleez?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    tepid

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

definitions pleez?

Redneck = Usually found in the South. Confederate Flag in the window of their Pick-Up Truck and Trailer Home Bedroom. Has a chaw of Skoal in their mouth and a giant belt buckle. Lynard Skynard/NASCAR T-Shirt. Has a decent paying job as a mechanic or machine operator. Home Base - Jacksonville, Florida.

Hick = Lives in the country, dropped out in the 8th grade. Spends their free time fishing, frog gigging, drinking cheap beer Makes it into town to shop at Wal-Mart once a week. Home Base = Bucksnort, Tennessee.

White Trash = At least three generations of Welfare & Food Stamps. Women usually wear hot pink or lime green stretch pants with black underwear for the world to see. Lives in a rented Trailer Home or sleazy Motel where they pay by the day. Has dated a first cousin at least once. Home Base = Rural Ohio

definitions pleez?

Redneck = Usually found in the South. Confederate Flag in the window of their Pick-Up Truck and Trailer Home Bedroom. Has a chaw of Skoal in their mouth and a giant belt buckle. Lynard Skynard/NASCAR T-Shirt. Has a decent paying job as a mechanic or machine operator. Home Base - Jacksonville, Florida.

Hick = Lives in the country, dropped out in the 8th grade. Spends their free time fishing, frog gigging, drinking cheap beer Makes it into town to shop at Wal-Mart once a week. Home Base = Bucksnort, Tennessee.

White Trash = At least three generations of Welfare & Food Stamps. Women usually wear hot pink or lime green stretch pants with black underwear for the world to see. Lives in a rented Trailer Home or sleazy Motel where they pay by the day. Has dated a first cousin at least once. Home Base = Rural Ohio

SoulStrut = where making fun of poor people never goes out of style

Can one be a rich Redneck or Hick but not White Trash?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

H. Ross Perot
    Ted Turner
    and because Australia is the Redneck continent, Rupert Murdock.

definitions pleez?

SoulStrut = where making fun of poor people never goes out of style

Tepid

BTW You'll NEVER find white trash, a hick or a redneck named Chad.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm in Alabama right now......WHITE TRASH CENTRAL.
    All i've seen is Hillbilly Joe & Kathy backwoods Swank hanging out in front of some of the thrift stores smiling with missing teeth and no shoes on.

Sure--most of this humor relies on the assumption that there is something permanent and immutable about being a poor or low class person, no matter how much money one might come into.

Sure--most of this humor relies on the assumption that there is something permanent and immutable about being a poor or low class person, no matter how much money one might come into.

Sorta like The Beverly Hillbillies

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You'll NEVER find white trash, a hick or a redneck named Chad.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    A recommended read...

You'll NEVER find white trash, a hick or a redneck named Chad.

Seriously???

Thanks for the education....now I can make fun of people for being Rednecks AND being named Chad.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    I don't really care too much about that lame, self-depreciating Blue Collar stand up comedy stuff either way, but I, as someone who has lived in Los Angeles all my life, find it hillarious how every family member and friend from the Midwest and South I have met tend to make painfully obvious efforts to prove to us "city folk" that they're not like "those other people". As if us coast dwellers automatically assume that everyone who lives in the middle 80% of this country is a tobacco dipping, far right voting idiot. Shit...actual seasons, seemingly nice social atmosphere and low rent? Sign me up.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    I don't really care too much about that lame, self-depreciating Blue Collar stand up comedy stuff either way, but I, as someone who has lived in Los Angeles all my life, find it hillarious how every family member and friend from the Midwest and South I have met tend to make painfully obvious efforts to prove to us "city folk" that they're not like "those other people". As if us coast dwellers automatically assume that everyone who lives in the middle 80% of this country is a tobacco dipping, far right voting idiot. Shit...actual seasons, seemingly nice social atmosphere and low rent? Sign me up.

you're the exception to the rule.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Please check "Your Red Neck Past" by Ben Folds Five.

Redneck, Hick, Or White Trash?

Redneck, Hick, Or White Trash?

I would have to guess none, since he's from Valley Stream, NY.

Strictly middle class, right?

I didn't know he was a muslim until I just read his wiki.
    Apparently he sings about it often, but I haven't been checking.

• I guess this is when I should feel ashamed to have lived in trailer parks and been on welfare when I was growing up, right?

I guess this is when I should feel ashamed to have lived in trailer parks and been on welfare when I was growing up, right?

Only if you care what Rockadelic thinks about you, which I
    would have to assume you don't.