Who's going to watch Miss Rap Supreme?

13»

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    How many episodes do you think it will take before somebody disses Byatta in rhyme, using MIKE PIAZZA[/b] or Jack In the Box ciabatta[/b]

FIXED

• Finally got caught up; it's alright. Felt a little like Flavor of Love 2 etc. What made me really laugh was the montage of Nick2States(?) humping that blow-up dolls. CLASSIC EGO TRIP.

The only girl who I thought sounded good was the "big girl". Cant remember her, but it sounded she's from out there.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Lady Twist can sorta rap like Twista, of whom she is clearly a clone in name, style, and hometown.

that's exactly waht I said when I watched this.

• Yeah, I agree with the Twista thing..but she's still my favorite on the show.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    MC Serch in silk pajamas and slipper is NAGL.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

were they picked for the show based on their ability to start and maintain drama? What are they competing for? what is the point of this show?

The drama thing is important. I know someone who didn't make the cut because she wasn't combative or abrasive enough.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

were they picked for the show based on their ability to start and maintain drama? What are they competing for? what is the point of this show?

The drama thing is important. I know someone who didn't make the cut because she wasn't combative or abrasive enough.

isn't the drama one of the basic formulas behind reality TV shows? It's just a given most times so why be surprised it's such a big part of this show.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

isn't the drama one of the basic formulas behind reality TV shows? It's just a given most times so why be surprised it's such a big part of this show.

Totally. They need drama for it to be compelling.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

You mean it's not a depiction of real life? I'm shocked, just shocked!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

did you try to dip your fry in her frostee?

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I'm rooting for the lady who is L.A. Star's daughter. I remember when L.A. Star was doing interviews way back when, and she smoke of being an MC who was also a single mom.

Interesting that L.A. Star will have nothing to do with hip-hop anymore. I saw her battle Treach in '90. He said, "The only star you are is a monstar."

"The only star you are is a monstar."

WEAK elimination this week. ol girl was really the only "good" rapper on there, and far and away the coolest.