Bacon appreciation

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    ain't no fu**in pork on my fork!
    i'm not a vegetarian but i can't stand swine, these animals are just disgusting

zzzzz

all animals are disgusting, humans included. do you eat fish? because fish eat worms and bugs and shit.

anyway i was vegetarian for 6 years until last year and damn I love me some bacon now. i'm all about the paprika bacon.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    i never understood the appeal of bacon for breakfast..oh well on the other hand i live in switzerland and all you eat for breafkast here are either cornflakes or some bread w/ nutella, fruits, muesli.. "lighter" things

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    peter lugers

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    fuck bacon...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    fuck bacon...

Shit is just gross.

• Options
    fuck bacon...

Shit is just gross.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    fuck bacon...

Shit is just grossly delicious.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I would eat scabs if they tasted like bacon.

it's pretty close dude...

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i have to say, i love bacon, but i think that the bacon in the uk and canada is better than ours... better ratio of meat to fat... uk bacon on buttered toast w/ ketchup is such an ill snack...

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I just fried some up this morning to go with my blueberry pancakes.

I put bacon in the pancakes.

No you don't I DO!. That's MY Shit.

Just Kidding.

But that is my favorite favorite.

Please and Thank you, less filler more bacon.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=929791

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    P.S. Where has Edith been lately??

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

don't front Om. I got the pictures back from last weekend's BBQ. I couldn't believe you ate that slab right off of the skewer. Didn't even need a plate.

don't front Om. I got the pictures back from last weekend's BBQ. I couldn't believe you ate that slab right off of the skewer. Didn't even need a plate.

that's hush hush...damn dog! blowing up my spot...it was delicious though...

don't make me post the pic of you using a straw...in your right hand! (best I had...sorry)...hilarious pic though! hahah...it looks like I'm about to throw the knife and fork to the side and just bite into the side of that skewered beast...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Man, I love some good bacon. But bacon from the supermarket--cured with chemicals, artificially smoked, from industrially farmed pigs--is some vile stuff. But thick-cut, nicely smoked, nicely cured pork belly, side, or back (preferably belly) from your local pork producer is like candy.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I saw a bacon chocolate bar the other day. I'm a vegetarian so I had to pass, but I was curious as to what that would taste like...

I saw a bacon chocolate bar the other day. I'm a vegetarian so I had to pass, but I was curious as to what that would taste like...

scabs with chocolate?

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Im late into this one.. but as a youth... i used to make "pound of bacon" sandwiches... i have no idea how i am still alive.. and skinny as fuck too. Just a lb of bacon and 2 pieces of wheat... toasted. maybe a dash of hot sauce. I love me some bacon!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    .it looks like I'm about to throw the knife and fork to the side and just bite into the side of that skewered beast...

you mean like you did? No plate needed. From walking and snorting straight to the fire and then straight to Om's mouth.

• Bacon makes anything better.

.it looks like I'm about to throw the knife and fork to the side and just bite into the side of that skewered beast...

you mean like you did? No plate needed. From walking and snorting straight to the fire and then straight to Om's mouth.

I heard no snorting? except becky and her friends at my last gig...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I heard no snorting? except becky and her friends at my last gig...

Was this commercial filmed at your last gig? lulz..if I have to see this commercial one more time or the dockers Cali soul I'm going to hurl

redheaded becky = tho

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    My wife and I just got back from a DC to Jacksonville, FL family visit/road trip/digging run which included a stop in Thomaston, GA (west of Macon) to pick up four coolers full of the best bacon and sausage you will ever taste in your life. The pics below include my wife with the "stuff", some of the outbuildings. my wife (Martha) with the sausage maker - Mr. Hugh Thompson, and our receipt.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Damn dude, that must be some truly smokin' bacon. I dropped that much on some no raer rock raers this morning, wanna trade?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I ride for this.

Actually tastes like bacon but less greasy and fatty.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

can one of the L.A. strutters confirm that this is real and report back. also, plaese to tell us how it tastes!