The good looking bum!!!

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I was walking down the street today with this chick in front of me. Just me and her no one else around us. I noticed she had a nice fat ass but weird pants on and a dirty t shirt. I caught up with her to check out the grill and it was rather nice in fact she kinda looked like Erykah Badu who I love. She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving. After going about my day I went to this party and came out hours later to see the same chick I seen earlier on a scooter outside the party and guess who the fuck it was? Erykah Badu!!!!Everyone was taking pictures and getting autographs. Doh!!!! I had my moment with her and let it slide.... But why did she look kinda bummy though?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YOU A FOOL FOR THAT ONE, DUDE!!!! Crwayzed!!!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    In a lot of interviews and promos I see with her she's usually wearing thrift store t-shirts, sweatpants and the like. She's a really beautiful woman and while she's just a regular person like the rest of us, I'd wish she'd dress up a little more often.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Could be worse man:

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Seriously Deerock, send some of that luck my way.

- spidey

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Damn that photo is

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving.

I thought the playa you are would have taken that as sign? Just think of the empire the both of ya' could had made together.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

I thought the playa you are would have taken that as sign? Just think of the empire the both of ya' could had made together.

If history serves as an example, he might have been better off continuing on his way.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    man a would be perfect right now...

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    shoulda taken her to get clover machine coffee's.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    What's really funny is she thought "awwwww, look at this cute tough guy to shy to talk to me." If only she knew she had an encouter with

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    DAMNNNN!! "Baby got back!"

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    big booty, live mpc drumming, pouring water on another girl's tetas. I bet some strutters just fell out of their chairs.

"oh man, that ass.....and she's quietly shitting on hip hop too"

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I was walking down the street today with this chick in front of me. Just me and her no one else around us. I noticed she had a nice fat ass but weird pants on and a dirty t shirt. I caught up with her to check out the grill and it was rather nice in fact she kinda looked like Erykah Badu who I love. She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving. After going about my day I went to this party and came out hours later to see the same chick I seen earlier on a scooter outside the party and guess who the fuck it was? Erykah Badu!!!!

Everyone was taking pictures and getting autographs. Doh!!!! I had my moment with her and let it slide.... But why did she look kinda bummy though?

Damn, son....thats funny
    Erykah's whole thing is keeping it natural. Her whole look and everything.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ya know 'bum' in English = ass. Which is kinda fitting.

Carry on.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    When Erykah's in town, it's always a must-see show.

Tickets go on sale here tomorrow.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    holy fuck,
    her ass is retaaaaaahded. oh my gawdddddd!!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    ive got a similar story but am not so willing to share it

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

And you're telling us this because...?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

so we will respect him

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

...what happened between him and Erikah stays between him and Erikah

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I was walking down the street today with this chick in front of me. Just me and her no one else around us. I noticed she had a nice fat ass but weird pants on and a dirty t shirt. I caught up with her to check out the grill and it was rather nice in fact she kinda looked like Erykah Badu who I love. She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving. After going about my day I went to this party and came out hours later to see the same chick I seen earlier on a scooter outside the party and guess who the fuck it was? Erykah Badu!!!!

Everyone was taking pictures and getting autographs. Doh!!!! I had my moment with her and let it slide.... But why did she look kinda bummy though?

Better watch it, or "analoguegirl" will start posting here.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Damn, son....thats funny
    Erykah's whole thing is keeping it natural. Her whole look and everything.

hahaha really though? you mean like the fake dreads she wore for the whole first half of her career?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    preme was threatenin to bring up my story since i was clownin him last night
    thats all
    it doesnt have to do with badu though

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    She def has BACK! That's what caught my eye. Then she turned and said hi to me and I thought - she looks good but to bad she is dirty!!! That is why I kept it moving and why I didn't think it was actually Erykah. I will let Lumin tell his own story if he chooses to.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    CAN YOU PLAESE EITHER OF YOU TELL THE STORY?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i wouldn't think that if she was walking down the street by herself she'd want to look the star part.

d, you saw her in the town or were you some place else??

she's always been damn beautiful to me.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    big booty, live mpc drumming, pouring water on another girl's tetas. I bet some strutters just fell out of their chairs.

"oh man, that ass.....and she's quietly shitting on hip hop too"

Hot damn...I've gotta new appreciation for E. Badu.

• Options
    Badu has a certain Skelatorish look I do not ride for.

Ive been on some Angela Bofill shit lately.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    i wouldn't think that if she was walking down the street by herself she'd want to look the star part.

d, you saw her in the town or were you some place else??

she's always been damn beautiful to me.

South Beach, Miami