The good looking bum!!!

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I was walking down the street today with this chick in front of me. Just me and her no one else around us. I noticed she had a nice fat ass but weird pants on and a dirty t shirt. I caught up with her to check out the grill and it was rather nice in fact she kinda looked like Erykah Badu who I love. She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving. After going about my day I went to this party and came out hours later to see the same chick I seen earlier on a scooter outside the party and guess who the fuck it was? Erykah Badu!!!!

Everyone was taking pictures and getting autographs. Doh!!!! I had my moment with her and let it slide.... But why did she look kinda bummy though?

Damn, son....thats funny
    Erykah's whole thing is keeping it natural. Her whole look and everything.

hahaha really though? you mean like the fake dreads she wore for the whole first half of her career?

Or perhaps the afro wigs she is currently wearing?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I was walking down the street today with this chick in front of me. Just me and her no one else around us. I noticed she had a nice fat ass but weird pants on and a dirty t shirt. I caught up with her to check out the grill and it was rather nice in fact she kinda looked like Erykah Badu who I love. She said hi to me and I replied and kept it moving. After going about my day I went to this party and came out hours later to see the same chick I seen earlier on a scooter outside the party and guess who the fuck it was? Erykah Badu!!!!

Everyone was taking pictures and getting autographs. Doh!!!! I had my moment with her and let it slide.... But why did she look kinda bummy though?

Damn, son....thats funny
    Erykah's whole thing is keeping it natural. Her whole look and everything.

hahaha really though? you mean like the fake dreads she wore for the whole first half of her career?

Or perhaps the afro wigs she is currently wearing?

Exactly!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31420086