Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    don't
    risk
    it
    son

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    hmmm. ok, i have a few questions.

1. this lesbian friend, she's down for the "traditional" sex? i mean, it's kinda like saying, "im not gay but i'll suck your dick"

apparently she's "into dick about 5%"....but traditional sex isn't happenin' ..i just threw that in there as a twist

2. is said lesbian attractive enough for you to get the edpowered?

just wondering.

its not me its my friend ...but yes she's attractive

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hmmm. ok, i have a few questions.

1. this lesbian friend, she's down for the "traditional" sex? i mean, it's kinda like saying, "im not gay but i'll suck your dick"

apparently she's "into dick about 5%"....but traditional sex isn't happenin' ..i just threw that in there as a twist

yeah, i couldnt see that happening

2. is said lesbian attractive enough for you to get the edpowered?

just wondering.

its not me its my friend ...but yes she's attractive

oh, ok. but yeah, the real rugged one's usually want nothing at all to do with the manlies.

i dont know, i say if its "your friend's" good friend, then go for it. as long as there is an understanding, and apparently a contract. seems fair enough.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    maybe the dude she wants has perfect sperm ..made of holy water,milked diamonds and the finest cognac

THNAK YOU

Yes, THNAK YOU (is that how Kingmost say's he wants to "snack you?" ayo is mandatory)

J

IF you do it (which I don't think I would), skeet skeet into a cognac snifter and leave it at that. Anything more and you're just asking for trouble.

Have you thought about the fact that this is a good friend and you'll constantly be seeing, but NOT living with and raising, your child?

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    my boy's lesbian sister asked him to give up the semen for her wifey...makes sense, she looks like him with a perm. however, he wouldn't do it for personal reasons and she left it at that.