Frickin' White People

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Does it get anymo' mayo than this? At any rate, I hear these little hellions might be on the same ticket. That is all...And in the words of the wise Cosmo "FUCK John McCain...that's my word...".

Comments

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    In response to your avatar's question; A) Bill Gates never made computers he made software and B) Bill & Melinda Gate's Foundation.

EDIT: No longer relevant.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    In response to the now gone avy', I'm aware that he never made computers (which was why I put it up). The dude who said it was Roger Mayweather from the 24/7 doc that aired before the Hatton fight. This might help you to understand why I posted it, tho'...

EDIT: Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation is the shit.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Sorry, the joke was lost on me, I don't watch boxing.

Also:

Romney and McCain have always struck me as being rather dinosaur-like.

Hey, no worries. That is hella' true about Romney and McCain. I like the fish heads, nice touch. Let's get a hellfire/nuke explosion background in there and make that shit a mixtape cover, STAT...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Does it get anymo' mayo than this?

-----

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I though this was gonna be the Bi-monthly Caucasoid Hatt thread. Where dudes desperately try to separate themselves from their peers and parents.

Oh well.......

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I though this was gonna be the Bi-monthly Caucasoid Hatt thread. Where dudes desperately try to separate themselves from their peers and parents.

Oh well.......

I'm not as white as they are. Seriously! Harvey told me so.

Oh well.......

Well....not this time. I'm sure I'll post one of those eventually, though. However, I would LOVE to separate myself from the two asshats that I actually posted on. But, alas...I'm probably whiter than those dudes. Shit, Mitt has pimpin' in his bloodline.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Damn, Romney needs to report to the "people with hella white teeth" thread.

Cosign. He embodies the people with mad'white teeth movement.

He kinda' looks like he'd be really good at being yuppy. I could see him cutting an album with Carlton from Fresh Prince....oh and Kanye would be there too.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Cosign. He embodies the people with mad'white teeth movement.

He kinda' looks like he'd be really good at being yuppy. I could see him cutting an album with Carlton from Fresh Prince....oh and Kanye would be there too.

how the fuck could an old dud be good at being a Young Urban Professional? (yuppie) haha

Point taken. But, sayin'...he looks like that sweater around the neck type who I always (apparently, incorrectly) called yuppies.

• Point taken. But, sayin'...he looks like that sweater around the neck type who I always (apparently, incorrectly) called yuppies.

At the secret meetings of white folks, these are known as "preppies" or "preps"...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Point taken. But, sayin'...he looks like that sweater around the neck type who I always (apparently, incorrectly) called yuppies.

At the secret meetings of white sensible folks, these are known as "preppies" or "preps" dickweeds...

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Did the style in that pic come from trying to avoid putting that thing on? Like look, nana I'm wearin' it!

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

I'm not a prep from New England, so I'm merely speculating here, but I've always believe that the front-tied shoulder sweater is an accessory. It's never meant to be actually worn like a sweater. Like if it got cold for dude right now, he'd take off the sweater and put on a Ralph Lauren windbreaker or something.

And I haven't been to a secret white people meeting in months. Have I missed anything? I've been keeping up on the weekly newsletter, however, so I'm not totally out of the loop.

I ride for Preppie style, but not for the tied-sweater steez.

The prepsters i went to high school w/ werent the Buffy types. They were into Punk and other shit. The style was way more relaxed on the upper west side.

Busted up Tretorns/worn in Khaki's/untucked monogramed dress shirts/nicotine stained polos/wornout Boat shoes or Bluchermocs.

Robert Chambers steez.....but he was Upper East Side.

I'm not a prep from New England,

Keep that shit to CONNECTICUT, PLEASE.

Maine = Crusty fishing village and backwoods types

New Hampshire = Backwoods and small town working and lower-middle class folks

Vermont = Backwoods small town working and lower-middle class folks and pothead ultralibertarians

Rhode Island = So small I don't think anyone actually lives there

Massachusetts = Better than wherever you're from, and apart from the Harvard campus, NO NECK SWEATERS[/b]

Y'all can have Connecticut anyway. Shit's like Westchester East.

Vermont = Backwoods small town working and lower-middle class folks and pothead ultralibertarians

Massachusetts = Better than wherever you're from, and apart from the Harvard campus, NO NECK SWEATERS[/b]

Wow, touched a nerve there, I guess.

My wife's from CT, so I know all about that shit. I generalized because I figured there had to be some prep types hanging out in the Hamptons or Cape Cod or upstate NY or something. Being that, as stated above, I am not of said social stratum or region, I am obviously disconnected. I'm writing my thesis on Guidos, so I've been spending most of my time in New Jersey, not the states to the north.

I'm writing my thesis on Guidos, so I've been spending most of my time in New Jersey, not the states to the north.

u could check the 'Preppie" Guidos of middle Long Island

Wow, touched a nerve there, I guess.

There's been a bit of Boston bashing around here lately, so I feel the need to defend my peoples. Plus I have no real love for parts of CT, with its Yankee fans and monied Ivy League legacies.