Busta Rhymes vs British Woman

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    people's rights to be left the fuck alone being defended on Soulstrut

yeah but it's Busta so it's funny. He shoulda just looked her dead in the face and said "YAHHHHHH" he was sayin it before Soulja Boy anyways.

Nah, the English and care bear strutters would be livid.

Thats a funny comment as you were just... about the treatment stars get from the uk...

Seriously care bear, I could give two shits.

You obviously do by the tone of your previous post, did the "foul" uk people upset you on your travels you tubby burger muncher ???

Learn the difference between observation and complaining.

and buy some tampons.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    people's rights to be left the fuck alone being defended on Soulstrut

yeah but it's Busta so it's funny. He shoulda just looked her dead in the face and said "YAHHHHHH" he was sayin it before Soulja Boy anyways.

Nah, the English and care bear strutters would be livid.

Thats a funny comment as you were just... about the treatment stars get from the uk...

Seriously care bear, I could give two shits.

ok, so give the 2 shits, send one to Busta and keep one for yourself.
    It will be something that you can talk to on a one-to-one basis

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    even better he should have been like "look lady, I gotta go drop off chickety choco the chocolate chicken, AIGHT?"

Yes, that comment was gold.

although, wouldn't he have gone "RAHHH RAHHH" ? You know, like a dungeon dragon?

• this is a 'live by the sword, die by the sword' situation from what i can see. i bet he loves the attention when it suits so he should be a bit more patient when it doesnt. also the whole thing about ignorant meaning this or that... he is in the uk so he should really adhere to uk customs. still i did get a sense of the 'hes just another ignorant american...' from that woman which in turn is well ignorant. so theyre both wrong but busta has been in that situation a bazillion times so he should know better and not rise to it.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    even better he should have been like "look lady, I gotta go drop off chickety choco the chocolate chicken, AIGHT?"

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    tubby burger muncher

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    She is just mad because the days of black folk smiling and grinning all the time for whitey are over.

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.

This woman is clearly a closet racist.

How do you know this woman is white ???

Because he ignored her.

Ah I see your a special type of halfwit...

Name calling?

Busta would not approve.

So no evidence to back up your "white" assumption then...

Message boards were created for people to jump to conclusions, play devil's advocate, argue about idiotic things like the way rapper's like Busta Rhymes handle fans, and really to waste our time while we are at work.

However, sometimes message board members lose the plot, get fired up over stupid topics, sink to personal attacks and name calling ; and that's when you know it is time to step away from the keyboard, breathe, count to 10 and get on with your real life. Good luck with that.

I just had a Google ad float by on screen for Busta ringtones!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Where im from callin somebody Ignorant is an insult. I can let the UK interpretation slide, but in the hood that shit will make a cat jump bad.

It translates into more that just ignoring something. Cats use it/read it as dumb N!&&@ in most cases.

Whether he was fakin or not, the lady didnt get the response she expected and said something reactionary as opposed to a matter of fact.

Well, the kid didn't get a response at all. She was hasty in calling him ignorant, no doubt (and I take your point about the different meanings between the UK and US), but it's not like those kids were all up in his face, going gimmegimmegimme. I've seen bigger stars than Busta act in a far more accomodating way to people who weren't half as polite as that kid was.

Where is there a rule where "stars" have to be accomodating?

"Im sorry folks I cant talk right now im going to the bathroom."

This all access attitude is bullshit.

There isn't a rule. Some people choose to be gracious and accomodating to their fans, others don't. Nobody has to

When did politely asking a celebrity for a photograph (and getting blanked - until you say something unpleasant about them) become an "all access attitude"?

I don't want to get too much deeper into this, because in some respects it's a "six of one, a half-dozen of the other" situation, but whilst it surely doesn't hurt to give a fan a few moments of your time, it also takes very little effort to simply say "sorry, not right now", rather than going toe-to-toe with them in the Shitty Behaviour Playoffs.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    She is just mad because the days of black folk smiling and grinning all the time for whitey are over.

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.

This woman is clearly a closet racist.

How do you know this woman is white ???

Because he ignored her.

Ah I see your a special type of halfwit...

Name calling?

Busta would not approve.

So no evidence to back up your "white" assumption then...

Message boards were created for people to jump to conclusions, play devil's advocate, argue about idiotic things like the way rapper's like Busta Rhymes handle fans, and really to waste our time while we are at work.

However, sometimes message board members lose the plot, get fired up over stupid topics, sink to personal attacks and name calling ; and that's when you know it is time to step away from the keyboard, breathe, count to 10 and get on with your real life. Good luck with that.

Good advice, now how about showing me she's "white" then I can give some credence to your post...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    he probably didn't talk to her cause she had bad teeth. that ones a given

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Fair comment...

and if she'd really wanted a photo of a fat american, there's about 19,000 of 'em walking around outside St Pauls Cathederal right this second

Take your pick lady!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Busta was interested in doing his job, which was to rap on a stage, presumably. That's what he gets paid for. Those of you who think he has a responsibility to do anything for anyone, simply because of his level of fame, are retarded. He doesn't owe you anything anymore than you owe him. Stop being babies.

Jesus. Like you all are perfect gentlemen all the time.

Although calling her a stupid bitch in front of (presumably her) kids is nagl, the truth is it would be cool if he was nicer to fans, but he's under no obligation.

Also,
    and quite clearly he did ignore them, making him...er... ignorant!

^^^Needs to look up the word 'ignorant'

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

and if she'd really wanted a photo of a fat american, there's about 19,000 of 'em walking around outside St Pauls Cathederal right this second

Take your pick lady!

I bet she smelled like beans too

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

Yes, that comment was gold.

although, wouldn't he have gone "RAHHH RAHHH" ? You know, like a dungeon dragon?
    Before he needs to change his little drawers cause his pants is saggin'

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Take your pick lady!

I bet she smelled like beans too

calling someone ignorant when they quite clearly ignore you is more like a statement of fact than name-calling.

So your sayin she wasnt hattin? She wasnt insulting?

Looked like a statement of fact to me...

ig??no??rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    ???adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

looked like a statement of ignorance to me. what's that other I word? oh yeah Ironic

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    The women kinda sounds south asian to me. Busta would have been on the moral high ground if he would have just put her in her place. Instead of using bitch & shit.

And it is true. The word ignorant has very much different meanings in the UK & US.

Most probably have no idea that ignorant can be the definition for the "N" word.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Two nations divided by a common language.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't know where to look it up, but the mom and her daughter sound like a notorious duo of really shitty autograph seekers in the UK. Last year a video surfaced where Mary J. Blige was in London and she walked from her van to the building and people were asking for autographs and when she just walked in, the girl said really loud "What a bitch" and Mary heard that and wasn't having it.

Now I might not have played it exactly like Busta, but in no way is he in the wrong here. Fuck them people, calling a man "ignorant" just because he doesn't sign an autograph. Fuck whatever his reasons were for just walking by - that doesn't matter. Dude had that right and those self centered and demanding folks were dead in the wrong.

i.e. lack of training in social ettiquette and basic human manners.
    Somewhat vindicated I reckon.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

So she shows manners by yelling it out to him?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

The brits are never wrong.

"you owe me whatever I want from you" = social ettiquette and basic human manners.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• I watched the video and have a question: what is a "fye-tye"?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    How does this thread have 85 replies? Seriously?

The brits are never wrong.

"you owe me whatever I want from you" = social ettiquette and basic human manners.

Xenophobia revealed.
    Self loathing too..... probably

anyways the UK day is over, maybe we can start another friendly 'hands across the water' chat next week?

kidding...

Good weekend all

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

calling someone ignorant when they quite clearly ignore you is more like a statement of fact than name-calling.

Uh, no. Get a dictionary.