Busta Rhymes vs British Woman

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Busta was interested in doing his job, which was to rap on a stage, presumably. That's what he gets paid for. Those of you who think he has a responsibility to do anything for anyone, simply because of his level of fame, are retarded. He doesn't owe you anything anymore than you owe him. Stop being babies.

Jesus. Like you all are perfect gentlemen all the time.

so having done his job, he has no more obligation to be a decent human being?

WOW

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Busta was interested in doing his job, which was to rap on a stage, presumably. That's what he gets paid for. Those of you who think he has a responsibility to do anything for anyone, simply because of his level of fame, are retarded. He doesn't owe you anything anymore than you owe him. Stop being babies.

Jesus. Like you all are perfect gentlemen all the time.

You sound asshurt.

Does being a celebrity give you no time "off the clock"? Get off that bullshit.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    and in the UK calling a woman a bitch in any circumstance is likely to end in a police cell or hospital.

The word ignorant is far less powerful here....

Please agree to disagree. I will not change my view of this incident, and doubt that you will either.

Weak excuse and lamer point. She obviously said it with the intent to insult Busta.

and in the UK calling a woman a bitch in any circumstance is likely to end in a police cell or hospital.

I've been to the UK plenty times, have fam there, the whole nine... You cats are some of the foulest fools on the planet. I can't see this as being true anywhere except your own private mind garden.

Get off that bullshit.

You gonna call the cops now?

what crap

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

But this is definitely true:

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.[/qoute]

So your claiming no "white" artists ever get flak for being rude/ignorant ???

The word ignorant is far less powerful here....

Please agree to disagree. I will not change my view of this incident, and doubt that you will either.

Weak excuse and lamer point. She obviously said it with the intent to insult Busta.

I've been to the UK plenty times, have fam there, the whole nine... You cats are some of the foulest fools on the planet. I can't see this as being true anywhere except your own private mind garden.

Get off that bullshit.

You gonna call the cops now?

what crap

Call someone ignorant and you'll probably get a swift "Fuck off" but call a woman or someones girlfriend/wife a "Bitch" and there's a good chance that you'll get a kicking.

Ignorant is Not a nice word in these US parts, son!

Call someone ignorant in the suburbs and you'll probably get a swift "Fuck off"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Ha ha. Dude, do you?

All things aside surely as a "big" star Busta should have some idea how to deal with people even when he feeling "tired and emotional" his ignorance and then rude response are not a good look in this situation...

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

Ha ha. Dude, do you?

reckon so; do you?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    lol @ Busta Rhymes being defended on Soulstrut

But this is definitely true:

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.[/qoute]

So your claiming no "white" artists ever get flak for being rude/ignorant ???

Sure they get flak, but I hardly think that she would have complained loud enough so that the target can easily hear it. People generally complain to themselves or just their immediate company. She obviously spoke in a manner so that Busta can hear her. This is doubly the case when it's apparent that she was interrupting him in the middle of doing something. The UK is especially harsh on rappers in general. No audience MASS bottles rappers or really any known celebs here, it's relatively common in the UK.

Seriously, you guys must have been shunned by your favorite artist back in the day or something.

people's rights to be left the fuck alone being defended on Soulstrut

yeah but it's Busta so it's funny. He shoulda just looked her dead in the face and said "YAHHHHHH" he was sayin it before Soulja Boy anyways.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    lol @ Busta Rhymes being defended on Soulstrut

I'll be the first to say he acted like a spaz in that video where the dude crashed his car in front of Scott Storch's house. I just find it amusing that people think celebrities owe them something, or that they can act like asses on the internet and not think people will remember that when they want to take the moral high road.

All things aside surely as a "big" star Busta should have some idea how to deal with people even when he feeling "tired and emotional" his ignorance and then rude response are not a good look in this situation...

Dude, it's just another day at work to him. Just like it is to you.

What kinda world do you cats think you're living in?

yeah but it's Busta so it's funny. He shoulda just looked her dead in the face and said "YAHHHHHH" he was sayin it before Soulja Boy anyways.

Nah, the English and care bear strutters would be livid.

even better he should have been like "look lady, I gotta go drop off chickety choco the chocolate chicken, AIGHT?"

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    She is just mad because the days of black folk smiling and grinning all the time for whitey are over.

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.

This woman is clearly a closet racist.

How do you know this woman is white ???

Because he ignored her.

Thats a funny comment as you were just... about the treatment stars get from the uk...

even better he should have been like "look lady, I gotta go drop off chickety choco the chocolate chicken, AIGHT?"

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    No audience MASS bottles rappers or really any known celebs here,

see wu-tang in Houston ~ 93.

No audience MASS bottles rappers or really any known celebs here,

see wu-tang in Houston ~ 93.

ahhh yes, but that was not America. That was the "nawfside" @ Club Northside (double negative), a whole nutha planet.

She is just mad because the days of black folk smiling and grinning all the time for whitey are over.

If kate hudson, or any other white woman/actress/musician did the same thing, she wouldn't have called her any names.

Because he ignored her.

Ah I see your a special type of halfwit...

Thats a funny comment as you were just... about the treatment stars get from the uk...

Seriously care bear, I could give two shits.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

Because he ignored her.

Name calling?

Busta would not approve.

Because he ignored her.

Name calling?

Busta would not approve.

So no evidence to back up your "white" assumption then...

Seriously care bear, I could give two shits.

You obviously do by the tone of your previous post, did the "foul" uk people upset you on your travels you tubby burger muncher ???

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Ignoring somebody and being ignorant are the same thing? Noooooo, maybe purposely oblivious or rude, but it seemed like an incindiary conscious choice of words to make in her one moment to catch his attention.

When they ask for a phowtow is the only part I can't get enough of lol.

Anyways, I'm not defending him I'm merely pointing out that either its the opposite of ignorance or I just don't have the 'bottle' as they say...but I'm not going to try to capture somebodys rage over paying attention to me when they have a dozen assaults and just been caught driving around with a machete in their car aside from having a lot more money (=judicial clout)than I do. Even if I think he's in my country, whatever that means cause Im from the states.