Wolf T-Shirts

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    i had one of those as a kid. i like wolves.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    ghey!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'm from the southwest where tourists sporting those is a normal thing. those shirts suck

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I was wondering if that hipster fodder trend was just a texas thing. Apparently not.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    I was wondering if that hipster fodder trend was just a texas thing. Apparently not.

Oh, hell's no.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    pu*** magnets

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I would never rock one of these, but I do think wolves are very, very dope animals.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

terrorists LOSE!

• Go big or go home:

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I know this native American dude who claims his grandfather in Montana can shapeshift into a wolf.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Go big or go home:

I want to meet this guy, just for long enough to learn what kind of person gets that inked on their back.

• I think I like this shirt.

• I want to meet this guy, just for long enough to learn what kind of person gets that inked on their back.

A big Jack London fan?

I know the tattoo artist, so I could probably set up that meeting if you'd like.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Those shirts remind me of the flight of the conchords. All I could find is this lame halloween costume of the two. But it does feature a wolf shirt! Looks like they spent a lot of time on the costumes...

• My roommate freshman year of college had a shirt like this but it said "ENTER THE WOLFGATE". He owned 4 CD's, 3 of which were , and wanted to join the CIA or some shit. I think his name was Bill, but we called him Wolfgate.
    He was actually kinda cool, in retrospect.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Those shirts remind me of the flight of the conchords. All I could find is this lame halloween costume of the two. But it does feature a wolf shirt! Looks like they spent a lot of time on the costumes...

WOW.
    WORST COSTUME EVVVVAAAARRRR!!!!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

terrorists LOSE!

• this thread would be totally different on the hollerboard.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    who got one of those The Pack wolf shirts?

I do

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    Go big or go home:

I want to meet this guy, just for long enough to learn what kind of person gets that inked on their back.

judging by the tattoo on his left arm a real go-getter.
    and that wolf on his back looks kinda fat. so ugly