James Mason reish goes for loot?!

2»

Comments

• autoauto 198 Posts
    its not a current reissue its an out of print one so its all good so you can suck on his shit penis bro

• HEY THIS IS OUT OF PRINT AND IS 13 YEARS OLD. CUSTOMER KNEW WHAT HE WAS BUYING AND WAS SATISFIED. THIS USUALLY GOES FOR $50. IT IS NOT A CURRENT SCORPIO TERDSHOT. IT SAYS OUT OF PRINT RE IN THE TITLE. IT SAYS NO CURRENT REISSUES IN THE LISTING. IT IS SOUL BROTHER PUTNEY RAER.

NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID SOULSTRUT CAN SUCK A ELONGATED TERDSHOT OUT OF THE TIP OF MY CROOKED MICROPENIS WHILE LISTENING TO LIL TROY. GO SUCK AND EGG YOU FARTKNOCKERS. YOU MAMAS INVERTED DROOPY BALLSAC SMELLS LIKE MOLDED FUNGAL POWDER. DEAL!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Okay internet tough guy. Spare me this emo hipster repressed-homosexuality venting via record collecting message boards. I call it as it is, and it looks like a switch-job to me.

• WHATEVER YOU SAY BOSS. WHEN I LOOK AT MY DICK IT IS NOT REISSUE. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    "Please e-mail for pressing details."

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Terrible.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    So late-90s constitutes "vintage" now? The whole RE thing is a bit shady if its all you put down. 9 times out of 10 you won't fool anyone, but there's always that 10% chance you'll get lucky. That being said, the 4 guys who bid this up in the last minute are obviously total novices and should shoulder about 85% of the blame.

Then again, this could just be the price for a HTF reissue. Hey man, will you sell my Arthur Verocai re-ish for me? What are your consignment rates?

• autoauto 198 Posts
    So late-90s constitutes "vintage" now? The whole RE thing is a bit shady if its all you put down. 9 times out of 10 you won't fool anyone, but there's always that 10% chance you'll get lucky. That being said, the 4 guys who bid this up in the last minute are obviously total novices and should shoulder about 85% of the blame.

Then again, this could just be the price for a HTF reissue. Hey man, will you sell my Arthur Verocai re-ish for me? What are your consignment rates?
    ay bra.. the man already looked at his dick and solved this one

• HEY AP CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF AND HE NEEDS NO LECTURE FROM EBAY JR MAFIA. IF SOMEONE IS UNHAPPY AP WILL WIPE THEIR ASS FOR THEM. NEVER A PROBLEM WHEN BIDDING WITH AP. IT SAYS RE IN THE TITLE. CUSTOMER IS HAPPY. RECORD IS WAY OUT OF PRINT. APS LAST COPY WENT FOR $50. AP HAS SOME COPIES FROM WHEN HE USED TO DEAL WITH SOUL BROTHERS IN PUTNEY. AP WILL GET DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND LICK A CUSTOMERS HAIRY BUNGHOLE TO MAKE THEM HAPPY.

NOW GO STUFF A HARDBOILED EGG IN YOUR ASSHOLE AND FART OUT SULFUR FUMES YOU ENGROSSED BUNGHOLE WTH AN INGROWN PATCH OF AUGMENTED HAIRCLUBFORMEN BUTTHAIR IMPLANTS. DEAL WITH IT!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    AUGMENTED HAIRCLUBFORMEN

Hey, this offends me.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    What is this then?
    http://www9.gemm.com/item/MASON-c-JAMES/RHYTHM--OF--LIFE/GML21453058/

Just sayin though. If AP can sell this for $150 to a "HAPPY" (but possibly ignorant) customer then hell, MPTAP.

BUT CAN ap GUARANTEE AT LEAST 60% OF THIS PRICE FOR *MY* REISH:
    http://popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4029639670

• Pretty sure the Soul Brother reissue is still in print. They stock it at Rasputins for about $20. Just saw it in there the other day.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• Not at all a balleaur.